Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

64 baja Project
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
xbajasnowx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: 64 baja Project Reply with quote

This is my 64 baja project I recently purchased. It currently has a freshly rebuilt 1641 and a new tranny. The wheels are centerline and I just put some new 29x10.50x15 super swamper trxus sts all terrains on the rear. It also has a 30 gallon fuel tank in place of the rear seat. I am going to be installing front disc brakes next week, I will keep u posted with pics.

[img]http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=97851[/img]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
xbajasnowx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=97851[/img]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
xbajasnowx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell do i get the pic to show???
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

After you get to the full size picture in the gallery click on the picture, then copy the address bar, go back to the forum ,click on the img button ,paste the address, and click the img button again. The trick is to actually click on the picture and it is alone on the page before copying the address.

Looks like a good baja to start with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Levonbenelli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats! With 30 gallons of gas you can get lost for days and still be trucking. WoW.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: