Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

my latest Acquisition
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
will-g
Samba Shalako Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: my latest Acquisition Reply with quote

here is my new toy, purchased right here on the samba!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

it needs some work but it will be a show stopper when its done. now to pick a color....

"My pappy said son, you worthless hippy, you shameless drug fiend, you no good alcoholic, you commie punk, you gonna drive me to drinking if you dont stop driving that hot rod lincoln"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fisherman_121
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What year is that. Seems in very good shape, did it start a full resto project or was it not that bad? I like the wheels.

-Ken
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
will-g
Samba Shalako Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a 63, the original owner was going for the oldschool cal-look, he dechromed everything, then filled it all in and painted it. it originally had around a 2100cc engine but he blew it prior to selling the car to the next owner, who stored it for a few years, and now i have it. there are a few things that need attention: the engine sheet metal needs replaced/repaired, the right front light got a little mashed, when it rolled into a truck. and the dash needs to be finished. then a fresh respray over the whole car and the hard part is done, all i'll need is interior, and engine, im thinking 1776cc strong and reliable. if anyone has any other suggestions let me know.

"My pappy said son, you worthless hippy, you shameless drug fiend, you no good alcoholic, you commie punk, you gonna drive me to drinking if you dont stop driving that hot rod lincoln"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
das buug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be very nice
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: