Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tie Dyed Car Cover - Need help locating or advice on alternative
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:24 am    Post subject: Tie Dyed Car Cover - Need help locating or advice on alternative Reply with quote

Last year while looking for an outdoor car cover for my beetle I cam across a tie dyed car cover for indoor use. I do not believe it was fitted but more of a giant sheet / drape to go over the car while it is in the garage. Now that I have garage space I of course can not find it on line again.

I am looking for a breathable easy to use cover for every day use that is really easy to put on and and this one seemed to be perfect. I want my wife to be able to quickly throw the cover on when she gets home. If anyone knows who the seller is please let me know. Also if anyone has any other options let me know as well. Thanks.
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Tie Dyed Car Cover - Need help locating or advice on alternative Reply with quote

You really don't want your wife to quickly throw the cover on. Any dirt that's on the car gets in the cover, eventually you'll have a wind agitated sheet of sand paper. Always clean the car before putting a cover on it or don't cover it.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: