Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
catbox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

What time do the gates open on Sat morning?
jefflewis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

Anybody bringing Bus parts to the swap meet? I have a 72 I'm working on.
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

Anyone caravanning up from the Eugene area?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
panicman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

Check the rose city volksters Facebook or website. They may have conversations going about caravans.
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

I realize there's guys that typically drive together from up north, but I was looking for guys down south here that might be going together.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
catbox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

The Oregon Bus Club will be heading up in a caravan from the Eugene IHOP parking lot at 7:30 I believe.
You can find more information on them on Facebook.

The swap meet will be huge again this year.
I am sure you will find more bus parts there than your wallet can pay for.

The gates will open as soon as the traffic waiting in the line to get in gets anywhere near the highway.
I have seen them open the gates to the show as early as 6:30am.
RONIN10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

Last year was my first year going to Woodburn and found it to be the best show I've been to. Departing at 6:30am from Seattle tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it!

Oscar: 1976 Westfalia Deluxe Camper, 2.0L FI, Manual Transaxle
bugnut68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

Awesome time, awesome show. I haven't been to a VW show since Sacramento in May 2012, and I think the last time I attended Woodburn was 2009 or 10. Bagged a white late model four-vent decklid within five minutes of my arrival for my '74. The mark of an immediately successful day. lol
GTV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 31st Annual Woodburn Bug Run June 4th 2016 Reply with quote

It was my first Bug Run, had a great time even though it was hot as balls out there! Way bigger than I expected. Found quite a few goodies in the swap, and a couple others that got away. It was a good day.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: