Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VolkzBitz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VolkzBitz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Solex 34 PICT-3 from volkzbitz and WOW, runs like a dream. Idles nice 'n smooth. Worth every penny. Thanks Tim!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TX-73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebuilt engine first start ith Solex 34PICT-3 from Tim.
Immediate start-up, ran perfectly, what more can you ask for.
Big thanks to Tim Blue Bug
zaus24
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to direct anyone who may need carburetor work done to Tim at Volkzbitz. His website convinced me to buy a new carb outright as opposed to sending him mine to rebuild. Fantastic right out of the box and the communication and transaction was effortless. Thanks Tim.
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a 34pict for a friend in need and, wow... Tim was awesome to deal with, shipping was super fast, and the carb is beautiful! If you need a carb or carb work, call Tim.
'69 Bug
Stereotype One
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought at HD 30/31 Pict carb from Tim, and I couldn't be happier! Fast shipping, the carb arrived pre-set, and runs like a Swiss watch. His rebuild quality far exceeds any new carbs I've seen on the market lately; I can't recommend him strongly enough! Thanks Tim!
-David
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my carb back from Tim, Fantastic work as always.

Will use again, and again.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hotsam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Solex 34 PICT-3 from Tim and received it promptly. It's an amazing rebuild. I had a couple bonehead questions which Tim answered quickly and professionally.

If I'm ever in the market again, he'll be the first guy I contact.
Bama Dave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a 30 PICT3 from Tim for my fresh rebuild. Made it purr like it should. Top notch product and superb service!

1970 Beetle
1971 Super
1972 Baja

hellthorne wrote:
First off, I know i made stupid decisions that led to my predicament, so while you are welcome to tell me that I am an idiot for doing the things I did, please know that I am already aware of this.
VolkzBitz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year!

I would like to thank everyone that has posted positive feedback for me, I read every post and each one makes my job very worthwhile to me. I would also like to thank Everett Barnes for creating and maintaining this site, I doubt that Aircooled VWs would be as popular if it wasn't for him.
Looking forward to Spring when the weather improves enough to work on my VWs.

Take care everyone.
Tim

Der Vergaser Meister
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60BeetleBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am a new owner of a '60 Beetle that has a transplanted '67 1500 engine. Since I purchased it, there was a dead spot on acceleration. I rebuilt the H30/31 achieving success with the dead spot, but it just didn't perform as well as I thought it should. Many days of research here on the Samba I realized I had the correct dizzy for the motor, but should have a Solex 30 Pict-1 carb. I contacted Tim at Volkzbitz and purchased a restored genuine Solex with the barbed fuel inlet. Now it starts right up, idles smooth and accelerates as it should. A big thank you to Tim at Volkzbitz!!!
73sedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks, Tim. Ordered on a Friday, got it on Monday. 30 PICT 1 carb. Looks beautiful "Made in Germany". If you need one, this is the guy. Don't hesitate.

Luis in Miami
dgas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuilt Solex 28PICT-1 carb from Tim recently. Prior to that, Tim offered excellent suggestions on other items to check before buying his rebuilt carb. I did indeed find issues {4X to high fuel pressure). After making repairs, I decided to go ahead with a rebuilt carb from Tim. Carb arrive shortly after, very well packed, and looked brand new. After installing the rebuilt carb yesterday morning, my 40hp ran beautifully. No hesitation, good acceleration; it is now a true joy to drive. Very impressive,

I'm happy, the Beetle is happy, life is good!
winewagen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Class act! The attention to detail is unparalleled. After spending a lot of money and time on inferior carbs, I ponied up for one of Tim's Solex 34PICT-3's. It is a little bit more money up front, but you get what you pay for. With a three (3) year warranty this is a no-brainer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LucKaS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

60BeetleBill wrote:
I am a new owner of a '60 Beetle that has a transplanted '67 1500 engine. Since I purchased it, there was a dead spot on acceleration. I rebuilt the H30/31 achieving success with the dead spot, but it just didn't perform as well as I thought it should. Many days of research here on the Samba I realized I had the correct dizzy for the motor, but should have a Solex 30 Pict-1 carb. I contacted Tim at Volkzbitz and purchased a restored genuine Solex with the barbed fuel inlet. Now it starts right up, idles smooth and accelerates as it should. A big thank you to Tim at Volkzbitz!!!

Almost the same story. I recently bought a 69 with a 1600 DP in the back. Once I figured out my set up was wrong, I scoured the thesamba and Google for a few days, I came across another thread here on the samba where someone was looking for a stock replacement carb that had Tim's name in it about 50 times. So, I got in contact with Tim and purchased a 34 PICT 3 for my bug. He has excellent install instructions on his site, and he answered all my emails/questions in a timely and professional manner. The new carb was plug and play and my bug runs AMAZING now. I will definitely recommend him to my friends, and use him in the future.
68IHscout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my 34 3 looks great nice and tight parts on it not like the one i have on there now ,cant wait to install it ..why go anywhere else...tanks Tim...
406Salvager
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold Tim some core Solex carburetors. He gave me a fair offer and it has been an absolute pleasure doing business with the man. I will look to Tim, not only for future sales, but for my inevitable carburetor needs. Thanks Tim!
I am, quite simply, in the business of keeping these air-cooled gems alive and bringing them back from the dead whenever possible. My goal is to see more people enjoying these happy little vehicles for what they once were, simple modes of transportation that come standard with ear to ear smiles, timeless memories, and a driving experience like no other. These brilliant machines bring us closer to one another.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
VWAdam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a 30/31 from this guy. The carb came back looking like brand new and most importantly ran right out of the box. I was putting it on a fresh engine and it was very helpful for it to run as it came. The only thing I've had to adjust was the idle to compensate for the cam I'm using.
This was the first but not the last carb Tim will build for me.

'59 Euro Beetle ragtop
'63 Standard Microbus

Come to my show! www.volksjam.com

Looking for badge/sticker/frame from Western Motors in Great Falls, Montana
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rvrfoot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

I Just wanted to say thanks tim. I Bought one carb empi it ran ok but it leaked a little fuel. I bought another one from a vw shop 34 3 pict. I cant get it to run good. So i checked on the samba for rebuilt carbs tim name came up a i did alot of checking out the info people was talking about tim. So emailed him he emailed me back right away. I was blown away with his web info and pictures. He gave me a price and i got one it came in on friday and i put it on today. WOW IT RAN RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. I WILL BUY ANOTHER ONE ON MY NEXT BUILD. THANKS TIM Very Happy 34 3 PICT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got back my 28PIC Carb from Tim, beautiful. It looks like a new carburetor! I also sent him a ratty 36 hp fuel pump that he cleaned up for me very well. Great turn around time and kept me updated on the progress. This is how business should werk! Thanks again Tim
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
daven
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: VolkzBitz - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another positive post for Tim - like he really needs another (nine pages??).
Thanks Tim!
Dave
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 17

Jump to: