Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

CdnVWJunkie - [email protected] - Rob McGill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: CdnVWJunkie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 26, 2024
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: CdnVWJunkie - [email protected] - Rob McGill Reply with quote

daddy-o-T4 wrote:
Sorry to hear this one went sideways, but I had a great experience with Rob. Purchased a slider window for my eurovan and Rob was nothing but professional and above board. He went out of his way to find me the correct frame for my weekender and then shipped it promptly and securely. I appreciated being able to work with someone who was helpful and wasn't trying to gouge me on cost. Thanks Rob.

Thanks for the feedback Derek. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well.
mreuter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: CdnVWJunkie - [email protected] - Rob McGill Reply with quote

Rob McGill (CdnVWJunkie - [email protected]) is a deceptive seller and his word is only as good as the person who outbids you. I bought from him DOKA sliding windows and we talked for 15 minutes on the phone and I gave him my information and he recognized me because I bought from him before.
I told him I paid him right away but he was looking up another part I was interested and we agreed to use PayPal for all of it together.
2 hours later he called me back and told me he sold it to someone else coming up with some unreal stories as an excuse.

I know it is his part and in the end, he can sell it to anyone he wants but he is a business and I expect more from a business. I am OK that someone bought it because it was an OK deal and not a great deal so whoever paid more kinda overpaid big time but I would never buy from Rob again. Hell freezes over before I buy from people like him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: CdnVWJunkie - [email protected] - Rob McGill Reply with quote

This was a really easy thing to explain and once I realized that Mike wasn't Adam, I immediately picked up the phone and called him to explain. I had a previous conversation going over the course of a week plus prior to Mike calling me.

Instead of Mike taking the fact I took time to call and explain and take what I stated a face value, he started to insult me and even suggested I sold for more. Nope, I committed them to another individual and when I got a call 15 minutes later, I just made the assumption it was the first guy. Accidents happen. Flame away.

Fact is, I actually took a hit on the sales price.

People these days. Good grief.
mreuter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: CdnVWJunkie - [email protected] - Rob McGill Reply with quote

You are not a honest seller and you have no backbone to face up. You knew exactly who I was because we talked about previously items i bought from you. I was going to pay you right away because i was feeling something like this will happen but you told me “Don't worry Mike, its yours, pay me together with the diesel pump i have to dig out” you noticed you called me by name and not “Adam”. At the end, it is your part and you can sell it to anyone you want and promise anyone whatever you want and then break your promise. Your word is worthless and that’s all it is about it. This community is small and its good to let everyone know what your word is worth - nothing!!!

It’s a character review, nothing else. I don’t say you send me a bad part.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: CdnVWJunkie - [email protected] - Rob McGill Reply with quote

What i stated are 100% factual. Clearly you're the type where you're right and the other party is simply wrong. Whatever man. Sad fact of life that people have become less trusting than ever before.

I read your feedback. You had someone attack you last month so what now you feel the need to do the same to someone else? Rolling Eyes Move along...

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: