Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

specifications for original shocks
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
tri356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: specifications for original shocks Reply with quote

Hi,
Does anyone have an idea where I can get the specs for the original Boge shocks? I'm thinking of purchasing a set of Spax adjustable shocks for my ghia, and they are pretty much available a la carte - length, bumpstop lengths, etc..

Thanks,
Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ghia Nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some Boge oil filled that are amazing, I want to put some on my other car as my ghia is being built for racing. They feel awesome and are VERY comfortable.
This will likely change tomorrow to something else.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tri356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are the oil-filled Boges different than the stock Boges? The reason I ask is that when I did the rustoration on my cab, I switched from the KYB shocks to the Boge shocks, and right now I find them a little too bouncy. On the other hand, the KYB's were hard as rails. I have a set of the Spax shocks on my 356 and like them - it's a good compromise and that's what I was going for on my ghia.

Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: