Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Joanna Lau Jaime
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2024
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is this thing will just end up as another buyer beware. Maybe you should send them a friendly e-mail everyday in hope that they will eventaully answer. That is if they don't use the "block sender" option on you. Either way though, you know they are following this thread and their silence/lack of commentary is proof enough to me that they are not a worthy vendor to conduct business with. I've seen the items they advertise and their stuff looks nice. But I always wondered why they don't put a price on items. I thought it might have something to do with exchange rates, but now it looks like they are making their money by coming up with a price as they go just to clear their shelves and dump the true cost of shipping on their customers. I will just have to assume this until they get on this thread to clarify and finish your business transaction. Mark, I say keep this thread going until you get a final result so we can see what happens. Hopefully she will make it right, but looking at the news today I wouldn't hold your breath for the right thing to be done here because the world is morally falling apart. She and her company, Precious Parts, is one of the many criminals amongst us.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went to the precious-parts.com website and found out a few things. If you click on payment, the instructions are real clear. If you click on shipping there is basically no information. Also the site hasn't been updated since sometime in September, so the site is filled with her deceased husband's comments. However on the site he wrote that he and his wife are international business people owning several companies in the philippines and Hong Kong. My point is this lady knows and understands business and shipping, she needs to get it srtaight and make things right. I say ban, boycot, and spread the word about Precious Parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jamescol
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fault issues aside, if you are already out the $280, still need the door, and will have to pay someone else eventually for another one, isn't it cheaper to just pay the $215 freight charge?

Hard to swallow give the circumstances, but sounds the least expensive route from this point.

James
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree. Precious Parts should pay for the $215 as they are at fault here. I would continue this thread until they take care of it-maybe for a whole year if need be. That way customers will be forwarned of Precious Parts business practices, and at the same time they will probably lose way more then $215 worth of business which they don't deserve anyway for treating people in this manner. In the mean time, he may find a door even cheaper at a show/swap. It really comes down to the principle of Precious parts doing bad business and the question if they will make the deal right. Right now they simply look bad, especially since they know about this thread and refuse to comment on what is being discussed here. I think he should ride em hard at this point, get more aggressive with his posts. Not mean or outrageous, just more firm and demanding.
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: precious-parts.com, paid in full, and still no panel door! Reply with quote

Its been 31 days and I still have not recieved my panel door from precious-parts.com. Precious parts are theives, I prepaid for my part and shipping, ($250) and still have not received my door. They know about this thread and wont comment, because they are cowards and liars. They have been caught in their scam. Why dont you respond and save your "precious" name? Or is it worth saving? You have been caught, make the deal right! Never order from these scammers! My computer crashed , but works now, I will be posting every night. Dont let this or any other scammer get away with ripping you off, report them, so the next guy wont get ripped off. We have to fight to keep our hobby safe from these theives!
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precoius Parts, Where are you? Step up and defend your business and the practices you engage in. Your silence on on all of this just reaffirms what I think about your company. It also shows other viewers of this thread that you are wrong, don't follow through with transactions, don't care about your own reputation and don't care about your customers. If I am wrong then come on out and say so, tell me why I am wrong. I think that at this point you should grant a full refund and apology to your customer. Make it right, I'm sure that is what you would want from a business that misled you or ripped you off. The longer this thread keeps going the more people will see it and think about ordering parts from someone other then you. Hope to see a post from you soon, open your human heart and business mind and do the right thing here.
MadDog69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Bad Business Reply with quote

Mark

thanks for exposing the bad business practice of this company!

if you need any bay window parts i have a 72' that i pulled the motor and trans out of. and now getting ready to cut it up for scrap. sliding side door is free for the taking! if you can pick it up.

I,m in sothern Oregon.
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: No door from precious-parts.com Reply with quote

Day 34 and still no door!
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the support, against precious-parts.com Reply with quote

Thanks MadDog69, I sent you a pivate messae/email. Also I want to thank [email protected], I got to keep the pressure on these scam artist! Thanks again to everyone who reads or responds to this thread. Mark.
FASTBACKDON
The other insensitive jerk like Neil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as much as I was trying to help explain freight I am sorry you got SCREWED thats just wrong that they fucked you over I hope you find a better source for your parts
As for anyone else here is the reason you NEVER do business with anyone in the Philippines it is sadly a 4th world country a lot of and the people are full of greed I hate to say this as I have a lot of friends from there but they all tell me the same thing

Buy my best friends stuff
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=56TIMOTEO

(21:10:42) Jennepher: Russell is our proudest achievment. I feel like Samba created him from a little nugget of crap into a full blown adult.
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 38 and still no door, or explination on the EXTRA shipping charges, precious-parts.com are frauds. Do not do Buisnees with them!
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats right Yellow Splittie, I cant do anything in small claims court, since they are in another contry (they would not show up). I figure, Im out $280, so I will post 280 days. When people see parts advertised, they can click under "search for feedback", and this thread will come up. Also this should keep others from sending their precious money to precious-parts.com, so they wont get scammed. Day 39 and still no door.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually posting it 280 times will make you look like a psycho and devalue your story of being taken.

Plus I would delete all of those posts because that would be annoying.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the door is truly NOS, it seems another $215 is the way to go. You may not find another for less than that. Get the Precious Parts thing out of your head and look at the door from a "what's-the-best-deal" perspective. Sure, you got the raw end of the deal, but isn't the NOS door a better deal at $215 than a used one for the same amount?

I'd look at the door first before paying the shipping on it.
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everett this is the last post, unless anything comes up again on this issue. If any one is interested in a 71 panel bus with a window in the door, let me know, $1850 firm.
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean you are soured on the whole vehicle now and are dumping it?
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 65 split panel that Im going to do instead, I wanted the 71 panel bus, so I would have disc brakes, good windshield wipers that stay on the window, and a better transmission to pull my fiberglass camp trailer, it is also for sale. I have had nothing but problems getting the door and title, The title is almost straight, the previous owner signed in the wrong space.
wickedwater
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't pay the additional $215 either. Especially if you have already been burnt. I don't think they are going to let you look at the door without paying so who knows what you will actually get when you open that package. Even if it is "NOS". I don't think it will make a bay widow panel worth any more money today. However, a few years from now it might be worth it to have on the bus. But I understand selling the bus if it is becoming a hassle to get it right after spending money for something you really needed and never recieved. Precious Parts and Joanna Jaime should be banned from this site. Still haven't heard a peep from them. So much for their little mission statement on their website. Rolling Eyes
vdubjim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever get the door, or did it ge destroyed by customs?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark michels
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: precious-parts.com scam/sliding panel door still needed Reply with quote

vdubjim, never got the door, a guy called me from some warehouse, he was going to give me a small break on the shipping and storage charges, if it was done by a certain date, however he could not get customs thereby the date he picked, he said it would be crushed, do not buy from precious-parts.com , I am still looking for a sliding panel door and will be in Oklahoma in June, anyone in Oklahoma/Texas/New Mexico/Arizona/California/ Nevada have one? I will be going to Utah in about two weeks to pick up a limo bus, so if anyone has one up there let me know, shoot me an email [email protected] Thanks, Mark Michels.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: