Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

shipping a bus
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: shipping a bus Reply with quote

I just picked up a 67 bus in Oregon and need it shipped to Kent, Ohio. Can anybody suggest a good cheap shipper? Thanks, milo Question
cbr900racer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do a web search for "auto transport"..there is a site with feedback on different shippers. im currently having a bug shipped from CA to TN. i used river city. they answer phonecalls and emails very quickly. i called the driver today and checked in. he was in oklahoma city, so it shouldnt be but just a couple days more. river city had very good reviews and were pretty reasonable..900 bucks.
Hornman
Samba Soul Surfer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the Splitty forum:

"About three years ago, I used A1 Auto Transport and they sucked! But, I'm over it now... " Rolling Eyes
Jereme Irwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try www.uship.com. You place an add on there of what you need moved and a price and shippers bid on it. I used Tillman moving and storage and no problems. I think they were featured as shipper of the month in December. Good Prices too.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: