Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

old beetles in thailand????
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthijs melchiors
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: old beetles in thailand???? Reply with quote

does anyone know of good places in thailand to find beetles. I am not sure if they ever sold splits and ovals there, but would love to find out. Any help appreciated

58 deluxe beetle
58 rag top beetle
61 convertible beetle
71 autostick beetle
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thai56oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I can't say of a good place, you'll need to have good contacts and your ears open at all time to get good solid car, there are alot of aircooled vw here, and I mean alot. However, for split, there are only 3-5 officially registered cars that were imported into Thailand by the Vw distributor Prachayont back then, all I think are 1953 model, not earlier. I've personally have seen only one. For ovals, there are hundreds of them here, I personally own one 1956 oval sedan. What's rare is split, early convertibles, ragtops and karmann ghia vert/non vert. Hope this helps.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: