Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My cruise from Phoenix to Palm Springs....
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
spkncarl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: My cruise from Phoenix to Palm Springs.... Reply with quote

Last week I drove Willard to Palm Springs (Thanksgiving with the in-laws) and he hummed the whole way. What a fantastic ride! Laughing

So I was waved at numerous times, had a trucker dance his lights at me, a peace sign flashed from a biker, couple thumbs up and got my picture taken. Cool

On the way back, Friday Dec. 2nd, we passed a bus traveling west on I-10. Trying to remember what color it was, green I believe. Anyway, you must have been deep in thought cuz you didn't throw me the peace sign. Shocked
hrmie64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spkncarl... Next time you're in the Palm Springs area (on the first thursday of every month) you'll have to stop by our monthly Aircooled Meet.

If you saw a ruby red 64' beetle cruisin around that was me. Very Happy I would have thrown up the peace sign if I saw ya.

Glad you had a good trip.
spkncarl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time I head over I'll get your attention first. I stay in La Quinta. We always stop at Shields on hwy 111 for a date shake but they're in the process of shutting down I hear. There's another place on the west side that I hear is actually better. Guess I'll have to start making the drive if I want one Very Happy . Anyway, I'll look you up next time I'm in your backyard.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: