Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

james wolcott [email protected] = good honest man.
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: james wolcott [email protected] = good honest man. Reply with quote

I bought a 65 ghia air cleaner for a friends ghia from Jim and it never showed up. After about 3 weeks he went to the post office to check up on it ,and sent me my money back without having to wait for the post office to pay for the lost package. It's people like this that make the hobby as good as it is. Thanks Jim!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwsplitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Jim Wolcott Reply with quote

Yes, Jim is one of the best as far as being respected for honesty out here. Chuck P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jspbtown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have met Jim, and have been to his shop. He is a stand up guy, no questions ask. You can feel 100% secure doing any transactions with him.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha package he sent out in february arrived in todays mail. The box looks like it went through the ringer, but the part was well packed and still looks good! E-mailed Jim to let him know it arrived. Gotta love that usps service. Rolling Eyes Thanks agian Jim for being so fair and honest.
'55oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Bought an 'H' pattern front clip from him last year. When he found out it was worth more then the $50 he was charging me, he still stuck to the original price.
TC/TeamEvil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HE'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST THAT THERE IS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I buy from him, trade with him, and steal from him quite a bit. If he hasn't got something, he'll get it for you.

Super guy!

TC
USMCord1
Razorback

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Outstanding deal!, He does what he says he's going to do!! Reply with quote

Good Guy, great deal, would and will buy from him again. Trust is something you have to earn and Jim has done that. Thanks again!

David
61TurboRagTop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Jim found out I needed parts for my VolksRod project he donated a couple of heater channels. I've done some dealings with him in the past and He is always there to help out. Great guy, full of very helpfull advice and his prices are second to none.
Thanks Jim!!!
Tim
Towel Rail
Horizontally Opposed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump*

I just received my Thing air scoops from Mr Wolcott. These are even more ginormous than I expected! They are in great shape, and were packed really well.

Thanks Jim! What else do you have? Smile
- Scott
USMCord1
Razorback

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Stand up Guy Reply with quote

Thanks Jim for the 2nd set of rims. USPS gouged him would not except mo money. A man of his word in these times, WOW. Keep it up Jim.
David
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: