Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
Simon Fraser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hey Chadd

I paid you back on May 4 and have sent you just on 30 emails but you haven't replied and I haven't seen my parts.

So I figured this thread might be the best way to get a response. I am looking forward to hearing from you. (I'm looking even more to receiving the parts I paid for).

Simon Fraser
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

gone the whole month of june in CA. sorry we could not tie up all the emails and parts you listed on several emails. I will get on it for you now. many thanks simon! chadd

Simon Fraser wrote:
Hey Chadd

I paid you back on May 4 and have sent you just on 30 emails but you haven't replied and I haven't seen my parts.

So I figured this thread might be the best way to get a response. I am looking forward to hearing from you. (I'm looking even more to receiving the parts I paid for).

Simon Fraser

57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
49vwsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd.

I'm sorta in the same boat as the last Samba member in that it's been a week since I've paid and sent a few messages but haven't heard from you. Have you shipped the t-handle? I kinda need it cause random A$$-Hats are opening my engine bay and I'm gonna go to prison for murder if you don't help me out. Help a brother stay outta the system man Sad

All my details are in the Paypal message.

Thanks,
Steve
Driver: It's OK officer, I don't wear glasses..I have contacts.
Officer: I don't care WHO you know!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Steve, your parcel should already be at the hotel you asked me to ship to..... I have tracking if need be. check with your friend at the hotel, it should be there....... shipped the same day you paid for the item. thanks, chadd

49vwsplit wrote:
Hi Chadd.

I'm sorta in the same boat as the last Samba member in that it's been a week since I've paid and sent a few messages but haven't heard from you. Have you shipped the t-handle? I kinda need it cause random A$$-Hats are opening my engine bay and I'm gonna go to prison for murder if you don't help me out. Help a brother stay outta the system man Sad

All my details are in the Paypal message.

Thanks,
Steve

57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MeeferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Purchased a early ignition switch from Chadd. No issues, arrived quickly and in good condition. I would buy from Chadd again.
Bruce Ebling
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hey simon. Your total shipping costs still owed is $25. You can PayPal to [email protected] to pay for shipping your parts to New Zealand. Many thanks chadd Ratlookvw

ratlookvw wrote:
gone the whole month of june in CA. sorry we could not tie up all the emails and parts you listed on several emails. I will get on it for you now. many thanks simon! chadd

Simon Fraser wrote:
Hey Chadd

Simon Fraser

Simon Fraser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thanks Chadd. My parts turned up safe and sound down here in chilly New Zealand.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

thanks for the business Simon! greatly appreciate you. ratlookvw

Simon Fraser wrote:
Thanks Chadd. My parts turned up safe and sound down here in chilly New Zealand.

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd!

The cover is here. All perfect, many thanks for all. It has been a pleasure make bussiness with you. THANKS!

To: Joan Sansó
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - radio delete pre 66 bus

out today many thanks chadd
nreslifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thumbs up to Chadd I got my part really quick and not a rusty used part,but a
clean sand blasted used part!
oldboyvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thank you for good product. It very nice as descript (Chrome bus bug vent wing locks split oval sedan). Good Service
vboyfl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I recently purchased a vert window regulator from chadd that was advertised as good working order i received it a few days after payment was made but the part is not in good working order there is one pivot point broken and the pin that holds the clip that goes into the window track is rotted off I sent chadd a text telling him this part had issues and a few days later he responds with hope the part works for you thanks for your purchase not a very good experience lesson learned be careful people
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

part is in good working condition, needed a simple repair to put it in mint condtion. part is 50 plus years old, not available new, a simple repair vs. not finding a good working part....... if your not happy with the part you can always send it back. I'm here to help people, as you can see. you can show pics of the part as well to show condition. sorry your having to do a bit of work to it, but for the price you should be happy with what I sent you.

vboyfl wrote:
I recently purchased a vert window regulator from chadd that was advertised as good working order i received it a few days after payment was made but the part is not in good working order there is one pivot point broken and the pin that holds the clip that goes into the window track is rotted off I sent chadd a text telling him this part had issues and a few days later he responds with hope the part works for you thanks for your purchase not a very good experience lesson learned be careful people

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the gas gauge. I'm a little late in doing but never the less, thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:08 AM
redbug64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hey Chad, I've sent a few emails about parts. I even paid for a dash flasher light for a bus but have t heard back. I see you are responding to this thread so I'm hoping its on my end and you're not getting my email? Did you see the PayPal payment?

1954 Standard Beetle
1965 Firetruck Red Double Cab
1975 Porsche 911
1984 Rabbit L
1988 Scirocco 16v
Random Toyota daily drivers because winter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

redbug64 wrote:
Hey Chad, I've sent a few emails about parts. I even paid for a dash flasher light for a bus but have t heard back. I see you are responding to this thread so I'm hoping its on my end and you're not getting my email? Did you see the PayPal payment?

just answering emails from a trip. I will answer your email now. takes a bit of time to get some things out so please be patient. thanks chadd
redbug64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

No problem. Just making sure something didn't happen as you were always prompt with answers in the past Smile. Cheers!

1954 Standard Beetle
1965 Firetruck Red Double Cab
1975 Porsche 911
1984 Rabbit L
1988 Scirocco 16v
Random Toyota daily drivers because winter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vboyfl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I would have no problem doing some repair if thats how you advertised it goid working order should be bolt in and go not cut weld repair dont try and defend yourself you sold me a beat down part and not the one pictured in your ad
Simon Fraser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd

The last parts that I bought off you and that you said that you posted 30 July have still not turned up. Generally it takes between 1.5 to 2 weeks to receive parts from the US. It's now coming on 5 weeks??? Can you please look into this at your end.

Thanks
Simon
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Great Samba seller! Item as described, fast shipping, Thank you Chadd!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 43 of 49

Jump to: