Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfemenel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

yeah, I know but that doesn't help me today. looking forward to camping in Mocksville Saturday night, should be perfect.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MrBreeze
Samba Hitman

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Quick video

Link

WTB: Bay Shore or Queensboro VW Frames

HBB 1984-2009
RW 1943-2011
ER 1964-2023
Craig
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Thank you for having us over; a time I'll never forget!

link to photos in the gallery:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?..._terms=all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Schwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Great show guys, really appreciate it. I was only able to stay for a couple of hours and check out some really amazing buses. I am not sure who the girl was at the gate taking donations, but we coincidentally saw you later in the day on Lake Norman.

My wife was was like, "look vw buses in someone's yard, and then we started seeing vanagons, and more buses." My 7 year old son is still talking about it. Made my day, what are the odds to run into y'all at the lake later. I wish we could have popped in but we were on a tight schedule with someone on the boat who had to get back to family.

This was only my 2nd time but I plan to go every year if possible, very chill setting with very good people.
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Thanks so much to everyone that came out! Officially we had 94 buses come through the gate. There were some stragglers towards the end, pushing the number over 100!

Please post up your photos, i'll be adding the award winners shortly
B1zzle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

pho
toes

https://flic.kr/s/aHskwEsZUW
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Twitter Classifieds Feedback
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing the link
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Thank you all who put on the show, if I have one thing to say.

I really was looking forward to getting a window decal to add to my collection.

Sad Sad
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

zuggbug wrote:
Thank you all who put on the show, if I have one thing to say.

I really was looking forward to getting a window decal to add to my collection.

Sad Sad

You weren't given one when you came in?
zuggbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

no sir...
Bruce Amacker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Does anyone have a date for CTS 2017?

Thanks!
'66- http://www.leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2888&sid=54d8dedfb3822f99c7f2ea430cb4e856
'65- http://leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4263
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Charlotte Transporter Show #13, May 14th, 2016 Reply with quote

Bruce Amacker wrote:
Does anyone have a date for CTS 2017?

Thanks!

It will be May 20th
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: