Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

FL/GA Junkyards
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbrann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: FL/GA Junkyards Reply with quote

I'm going to be moving to North East Florida and I'm looking to build a rat rod out of a late 30s to early 50s truck (something with a spilt windshield) but I dont know any good junkyards never the less any with old stuff so forum does anyone know of a good yard in North East Florida/South East Georgia for old stuff?

Also does any one know of a good website for Rods (non-Volks)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chickengeorge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/

The best, but if you're into rods, I would hope you've already heard of that one.
Mr. Unpopular
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're leaving New Port Nowhere? Sad

How long have you lived there? I went to high school there, but that was quite a few years ago.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cbrann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your hopes were correct I wouldn't have posted Laughing Thanks for the site

Yeah New Port Nowhere sucks I've lived in the same house in the same boring town all my life (17 years and counting)
my65vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try waycross georgia, there is a very large yard there full of old school shit at relatively decent prices.
I'm starting to get little wafts of bus stink coming from the north. Something about the unique scent of drivers seat padding when it's glued together with mouse piss and shit that really gets me going... and I'm smelling it! Oh yeah! Time to start loading up the equipment.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: