Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

HB '54 Kombi
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i am excited to see what Paul does with this bus. His other projects have been top notch.

DBK Car Club

Follow me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/aircooledvintageworks/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
El Guero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He told Johhny and I, that he was just gonna leave it like it is and roll it and have fun with it, and not have to worry about getting dings and such,like his restored rides.
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
uberwagen wrote:
*Highjack*

Who ended up with the camper interior, original gas heater, and matching set of 16" wheels from this bus?

It looks like alot has gone missing since it left Winnipeg Sad

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I heard the gas heater never made it to California, either the guy selling it pulled it out after the bus was sold or someone stole it in transit. Lowell was bummed that the gas heater went missing.

If this was the bus that Nick sold a awhile ago, then the gas heater came out and I believe it was Joe Mond that bought it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: