Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Im getting back into it!
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yobarry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Im getting back into it! Reply with quote

So I've been out of the scene for a while, I actually used to be known as "eric68" on the samba and unfortunately had to put my project on hold for while due to personal reasons. The 68 will soon be back in progress as of now I'm planning for my tranny lift (body drop) then will come the roll cage. So anyways it's good to be back. See ya on The Samba!
Mikee
Samba A.D.D. Boy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn drug addict, they always come back

welcome back

bugnut68 wrote:
I would have kicked the guy right in the dick, balls, ass and face and destroyed his weed. Hippies suck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yobarry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i fell in "love" and spent all my money her and bought a new car among other things so it was more financial reasons than anything, now that thats over im back to something thats always been loyal to me my vdub! And I have a new girlfriend who supports my vw addiction Very Happy
Vwrascal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet deal man! Nothing beats a girl who is into your vws too. Cause if she wasnt, there could be problems.... Wink

VWCruisers-Virginia

'56 Polar Silver Type 1 Ragtop
'60 Caribbean Turquoise Type 1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sixfootdan
Samba Smartass

Location: \Lo*ca"tion\, n. 1. The act or process of locating.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vwrascal wrote:
Sweet deal man! Nothing beats a girl who is into your vws too. Cause if she wasnt, there could be problems.... Wink

Yeah you wouldn't want to have any interests of your own that would give you some time just for you Laughing .

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yobarry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah you wouldn't want to have any interests of your own that would give you some time just for you .

Thats just it, by supporting my habbit i meant that she does give me that free time to work on my bug. Shes got her own project car unfortunately its a Toyota Celica and i will be doing most of the work to it too.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: