Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: my3bugs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:04 pm    Post subject: my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford Reply with quote

I had a great classified ad transaction with Steve. His ad was helpful, he communicated with, and send additional photos to me so I could confirm details of the part, and once I purchased the 1956-57 tire jack from him, he padded it well and it arrived quickly and in great, and as-described condition. I would happily purchase from Steve again! Thanks Steve!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford Reply with quote

Another great transaction with my buddy Steve he knows exactly what he wanted sent him pics and he paid promptly and he’s very helpful aswell thanks buddy For everything always a pleasure to deal with Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford Reply with quote

Wow! Talk about FAST shipping! I received my handle today and I think it was the fastest I've ever got a part from someone. Steve has great communication, definitely a nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. I recommend him and will look forward to buying from Steve again soon. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WestyJacek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford Reply with quote

Very successful transaction, quick decision, very good communication. Steve knows what he wants and what his expectations are. Good luck with completing your project and keep up the good work. Thank you.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: my3bugs - [email protected] - Steve Retherford Reply with quote

I bought a used vacuum advance line from Steve, and it arrived just as expected. He sent it quickly and had great communication. I would definitely buy from him again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: