Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NavyGeneral - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NavyGeneral
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 10, 2024
mf1274
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a NOS VW automatic emblem from this gentleman. Very fast response on questions, he was very nice to deal with, I felt comfortable sending the payment over as he asked. The emblem came and it is perfect as he described it. Very very well packaged. Very highly recommend seller. Thanks again!
keenerda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks again for the nos type 3 front apron in amazing condition and for holding it for at least a month until I could make the trip. I probably could've stayed there all day talking. Definitely will by from again your knowledge on parts was way out of my league. Thanks for the part and thank you for you service.
69aircooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a NOS tag frame from NavyGeneral. Quick shipping and very pleased with the part. I think this is my 2nd purchase and I'd definitely buy again from him. Very Happy
onedollar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 1966 Type 1 seat lock lever. Extremely pleased with transaction, turned what I thought would be an impossible find to one the easiest purchases ever.
VW Barn Fool
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer and great guy! A pleasure doing business! Fast pay, great communication , we shared great vw stories!
thanks,
rex
Kingsley Davies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a hard to find NOS bracket for my 58 Ghia door check. Quinn was very accommodating and helped me out a lot with the purchase and shipping. I enjoyed the communication and hope that some day he can return to the Philippines for old times sake. Cheers Quinn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
csquar64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a very nice 72 bus manual from this nice guy for a great price! Considering it was in excellent condition 🙏. It came to me packaged up really good to protect it😅 from any mailman damage. Lol. I would buy from him again! He has A lot of great items for sale👍🏽
wack01
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quickly shipped
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller great communication and packaging.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: