Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill...was my answer to a major issue that i was having..I have dealt with Bill before. rebuilt my fuel pump .Bill came highly recommend by Tim at Volkzbitz I was having a idle and hard start issue..I tried everything..finally decided to send my Bosch German 034 for a rebuild. Wow got it back in a couple of days..i was impressed !!!What a great job..Bug runs awesome...Thank you Bill
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bnam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I've lost count of the number of distributors we (members of my VW club from India - introduced to Bill by me) have ordered from Bill. All have been very satisfied by the product and the interaction. Thanks Bill!
1966 Fiat 1500 Cabrio (with 1600 Twin cam)
1952 Citroen TA 11BL
steve244
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

He does throttle bodies too.

This is from my 82 Vanagon.

The Vanagon's drivetrain and chassis restomod thread. Best sung to the tune of I Did It My Way...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everyone!

A very heartfelt thank you to all my customers who support my business.

I hope everyone has a great 2024!

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jmoVW71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I just received my rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump from Bill and it looks fantastic. It’s going to replace my clunky Brazilian one in the spring. Next up is to send some old distributors to see what he can do with them. Highly recommend his work.
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I've known Bill since I was asshole high to a tall prostitute and all I can say is he never fails to deliver.

Over the years I can say we've become good friends and I have used him time and time again for customer cars as well as my own personal stuff. He is always quick to respond and quick to ship.

I'm honored and privileged not only to have used several of his products over the years but also to call him a friend. Guys like him come around once in a lifetime...it's hard this day in age to sift thru the China junk let alone trust someone to do work for you in a world full of shady assholes.

Bill is the real deal and I can't thank him enough for what he does. He single handedly made more VW's run right than any guy on the planet

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
He single handedly made more VW's run right than any guy on the planet
Rolling Eyes

Wink

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
skills@eurocarsplus
Samba Peckerhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Wink

come on, you're retired now. plus add in the fuel pumps and throttle bodies... but you did have a hand in keeping them going as well. In fact, the 019 you did for me is still going strong

my reason for switching to subaru is my german car was turning chinese so i said fuck it and went japanese.......
[email protected] wrote:
most VW enthusiasts are stuck in 80's price land.

Jake Raby wrote:
Thanks for the correction. I used to be a nice guy, then I ruined it by exposing myself to the public.

Brian wrote:
Also the fact that people are agreeing with Skills, it's a turn of events for samba history
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Wink

come on, you're retired now. plus add in the fuel pumps and throttle bodies... but you did have a hand in keeping them going as well. In fact, the 019 you did for me is still going strong

Don't get me wrong, i've met Bill in Scottsdale.. twice. His work is top notch, to the point that I stopped working on aluminum distributors and sent inquiries to him.

I just sent a box of the remaining small extra parts I had to him so they get used and not tossed in the trash.

Hey Bill... next time i'm in Scottsdale, lunch is on you this time Wink

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:

Hey Bill... next time i'm in Scottsdale, lunch is on you this time Wink

Done! Pick the spot and it's on me!

Also, Don, thanks for the very nice compliment as well. I really appreciate your friendship, humor and laughs as well and the business you send me!

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
jmoVW71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just received a SVDA distributor Bill rebuild for me from 2 old ones I had sitting in the garage for 25 years. Awesome work and I'm very pleased. Turned what I thought was junk into something I can use.
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

This’ll be just a plain ‘ol positive review.
Communication, packaging, promptness all good as you’ll find. The product as advertised, I had many options and price points.
May God bless your efforts, home and heart. Keep up the great work.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
JoeyBagaDonutz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just received the distributor for my Ghia restoration safe and sound...What can I say, its a thing of beauty!. Thanks again Bill!
1971 Karmann Ghia Vert
1967VWMike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I recently purchased a distributor for a ’68 engine rebuild and just ordered a fuel pump for the same project. I can say three things about Bill and Sparxwerks.

1. The quality of the work is excellent.

2. Bill’s attention to detail is outstanding. He offers clear instructions for parts installation that are designed to help well-meaning amateurs (like me).

3. If you have a question, you will get a very timely response. I really appreciated the amount of patience involved.
The Volkswagen Ranch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just got back my Pierberg rebuilt fuel pump from Bill from our 64 vert. An absolutely incredible restoration to new condition in just a few days. It had been leaking fuel, and Bill quickly diagnosed the multitude of reasons why! Excellent communication, fair pricing , and all questions timely answered. Next will be the distributor for our 1976 Westfalia! Many thanks Bill!
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

This guy gets high marks as a fixer, but it should be noted that he is also a skilled BUYER. He sees what he wants and pays quickly with no drama. Thanks Bill.
aztoaster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I purchased a rebuilt OG fuel pump and had Bill rebuilt my distributor for my 71 Westy Bus.

Bill was great the entire process and provided technical details I was missing to properly get my setup dialed in.

The quality is outstanding and Bill really spent a lot of timing making sure I was on the right path. Bill knows these distributors very well and was a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks!
Bnanwel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just received a rebuilt 205P from Bill. Wow! Amazing workmanship!
‘70 Deluxe
‘72 Deluxe
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Jump to:
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: