Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

originalo - [email protected] - Jan
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: originalo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 25, 2024
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

challomoner wrote:
Here's the wax.

Here's the engine I bought the wheel for along with the correct 6v starter motor.

Well the starter motor is a non original aftermarket part I personally wouldnīt ever use and on itīs product label it says for 6/12V Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:

You still have not answered why you didn't send me the wheel you have advertised.

I did say it to you already. I had several of those, all NOS and from the same production series. All in factory protection. I even cannot exclude that you received the same one which is in advertisementīs photos.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:
You can continue with your insults back and forth...however you constantly are on the wrong lane.
BTW: my ad on the flywheel was not taken off after you purchased one, why should I do that? No, it is on air here constantly, I renew all of my ads on a regular base as the ads here on theSamba after 14 days or so automatically get marked like "this ad can be renewed", such it moves upwards on the general list of all ads here. Principe of this website.
And why in the world I am to say in my ad that I have several NOS flywheels and that I have to state the number??
For the time frame it matters that five (!) weeks after reception to your hands you send me a claim telling me how used and damaged the flywheel is. Most astonishing as I sent you a NOS one, in factory wax. You sent me photos of one looking completely different than what I sent to you.
Besides during five weeks things can happen to an engine part, right?

Why don't you get a few pics of all your wheels together showing ring gears on each? That's what I'd be doing if I was in your shoes.

Could you explain the sense in this please?

It would help back up your claim that my wheel looks different and that none of your wheels have ring gear damage. Also why not? It's generally frowned upon to use pictures of an item in an add tjen swnd a customer a different item to the one advertised.

Here as you wish are pics I just took of the wheels that I still have here, and they are NOS, in factory wax and in immaculate condition, I think you can agree. They look all the same.
So now we have exchanged all thoughts and arguments and everything is said by my side. Excuse me but the theme is now finished for me.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by originalo on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am; edited 8 times in total
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
Here's the wax.

Here's the engine I bought the wheel for along with the correct 6v starter motor.

Well the starter motor is a non original aftermarket part I personally wouldnīt ever use and on itīs product label it says for 6/12V Shocked

Its called a hybrid starter and they work fine, mines new in the box though and my engine is wrapped in cellophane and partly disassembled the last 18 months. The damage wasn't caused here.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:
challomoner wrote:
originalo wrote:
You can continue with your insults back and forth...however you constantly are on the wrong lane.
BTW: my ad on the flywheel was not taken off after you purchased one, why should I do that? No, it is on air here constantly, I renew all of my ads on a regular base as the ads here on theSamba after 14 days or so automatically get marked like "this ad can be renewed", such it moves upwards on the general list of all ads here. Principe of this website.
And why in the world I am to say in my ad that I have several NOS flywheels and that I have to state the number??
For the time frame it matters that five (!) weeks after reception to your hands you send me a claim telling me how used and damaged the flywheel is. Most astonishing as I sent you a NOS one, in factory wax. You sent me photos of one looking completely different than what I sent to you.
Besides during five weeks things can happen to an engine part, right?

Why don't you get a few pics of all your wheels together showing ring gears on each? That's what I'd be doing if I was in your shoes.

Could you explain the sense in this please?

It would help back up your claim that my wheel looks different and that none of your wheels have ring gear damage. Also why not? It's generally frowned upon to use pictures of an item in an add tjen swnd a customer a different item to the one advertised.

Here as you wish are pics I just took of the wheels that I still have here, and they are NOS, in factory wax and in immaculate condition, I think you can agree.
So now we have exchanged all thoughts and arguments and everything is said by my side. Excuse me but the theme is now finished for me.

The theme is not finished when you say so jan. The mods describe selling parts using different pictures as switch and bait btw.
In
Your pictures aren't showing the ring gear condition btw.
challomoner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: originalo - [email protected] - Jan Reply with quote

Ok you've edited your post to show the pictures. So how come you didn't send me one of the wheels with no damage to the teeth? You say you inspected it before shipping.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: