Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: DannyZ
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

As a buyer, however, Danny wants to "negotiate". He inquired about an accessory that I had and offered less than my price. I accepted his offer and he had his wife PayPal me the funds which was actually a few bucks less than what I had agreed to. Not wanting to get into an argument, I let it go---I just chalked it up to an honest misunderstanding.
356JAEGER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny was nothing but straight up with me and was a pleasure to deal with. Very nice items and a wealth of knowledge. Misunderstandings are easy when using text, and then there are those that are just trolls.

When in doubt, think about it..
The outcome of a project is directly proportional to its preparation.
sam65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Bought a set of original Safaris from Mr. Z i sent to much money He’s such an honest guy he sent me the overpayment, and the Safari were awesome. Would do business with Mr. Z anytime.

Last edited by sam65 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kevin wright
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I have bought many parts from DannyZ throughout the years, for many cars including just this last weekend which he was kind enough to bring to the swapmeet for me, {btw I live 300 miles away from him]. he has always sold me top quality parts at very reasonable prices and shipped in a very timely manner. No one is perfect, I for one only use DannyZ to buy the parts I need, thank you and stay well
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy is complaining about me buying a part from him and didn't pay the full amount. Why didn't you say something? I would have sent you the difference. Instead you post a bad feedback? Where do you think I get my parts from? I buy most on line.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lancesdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Aloha,
I am a long time Samba user.
I just bought an item from Danny, I found him to have great communication and fast shipping. The product was better than he described.
Thank you Danny
Lancesdad
ORbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I recommend avoiding Danny completely! He tries to get you to call him even when you are more than clear in your emails about what you’re wanting and where you want it shipped. I said no thanks to calling him and I’ll just pass on the items and then tells me he does not accept offers even though I offered his asking price and then he said what I was trying to buy was part of his collection and not for sale even though he had it listed for sale in the classifieds on here. Definitely avoid doing any business with this old clown.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

I asked about some window cranks for sale, yes there were 4 pictures of cranks in different condition, some rusty and some missing the knob cover and some with light corrosion.

I asked for a picture of the two I’d like buy before paying for them so as to keep us all honest.

I’ve bought from Danny before and know to ask questions, his reply back to me was, “ Hey there’s 4 pictures “ I could see that but I asked so I would not receive parts that were not usable. This purchase will be a pass. I don’t understand the combative nature, I know this will illicit some type of response, but come on just work with people that are trying to avoid an issue before it happens.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chingon schnitzel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Just got my 8th round of parts from DannyZ. Easy guy to deal with, he asked lots of questions to help me get the CORRECT parts before he shipped. Great seller! Will definitely buy from again! Thanks bro!
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

This guy about the window cranks is a cry baby. He's not talking about me ripping him off, he's crying because I didn't take more photos? I have 4 photos in my ad so i dont have to take more photos. I see ads with only 1 photo. Come on get a life. He's crying because I hurt his feelings? Nothing better to do. Like I always say i might be stubborn but I'm not a thief. Get a life
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

He's asking you which ones he is buying from the stack you have for sale.

This is a reasonable request.

If you don't want to take more photos, you can say "It's the top 2 handles in the photo" or whatever.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

There are 4 photos in my ad? I put as many photos as I can in my ad so I don't have to take more photos. I have 2500 ads. I just seen an ad for a Bus for sale with one photo. The guys going to be sending photos to alot of people. Im trying to avoid that.
noidid25
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Have purchase several items from Danny Z. The latest some original EMPI memorabilia. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks Danny!
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny

I was not being a Cry baby! My request was reasonable. If I had committed to buying a set and did not specify which ones I wanted or not asked which ones you would send, you could just grab any 2 and ship them and if they were the beat up ones or rusty or the ones without caps I would then be stuck as you would say "Hey I showed you the pictures"

Why even list parts that are not useable or second rate? You have a huge chip on your shoulder, your feedback is honest replies from buyers. Not everyone is a Dick or a crybaby but makes inquiries based on what they read and how you react.

I have bought stuff from you and been happy, but that's because I looked at it and only bought when I knew it would suit my needs. There are tons of sellers here that sell as much as you do and if not more to the same "Dickheads and Crybabies" and their feedback has no negative comments.

Sometimes people are un reasonable, so kill them with kindness and when you're wrong give them a refund including postage. I actually bought a set from another vendor along with other parts that were shipped promptly and well packed and took Pay Pal using Goods and Services.

Danny you're a cool guy, I've hung out with you at numerous events and saw you in Chimay, don't treat decent people asking reasonable questions like they're out to screw you.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

First if all I don't sell junk. I post multiple photos so I don't have to send more photos. As you can see all of the cranks im selling are all in good condition. Sorry if i hurt your feelings. This feedback section should be for people that are ripping people off. You being a CRY BABY because I didn't send you more photos. Get a life.
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: DannyZ - [email protected] - Danny Zepeda Reply with quote

Danny , do we speak the language?

Look hard at the what is going on here, Your feedback is sketchy, it's obvious that all of your customers are crazy whiner Little baby shit heads. AS you are never wrong.

Based on your past performance I merely asked for the picture of the 2 items you would send me, because being the Baby I am I would be upset if you sent me the one with cap missing missing of off the knob or one of them with the heavy scale rust on the Chrome that would not clean up. If you don't sell junk then take those less than perfect ones out and only sell the good ones that people would put on their car. I was willing to spend more money for a good used OE German part then for a China Re pop from one of many vendors.

If you look at the pictures in the ad do you think some of them are not as nice as others. How would you decide which ones to send me?

We all have free will do buy and sell to whom we please. I have chosen to shop elsewhere and pay more for a part from a reasonable mature seller.

So if being careful and making sure your past does not become my future then yes I'm a Crybaby bitch Shit head.

Once I figure how to steal and post Pics from an ad, I will post it see others can see exactly what I am talking about.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Jump to:
Page 34 of 34

Jump to: