Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cdennisg - [email protected] - Corey
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cdennisg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
billmetric
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: cdennisg - [email protected] - Corey Reply with quote

I mentioned in some post a while back that my 1960 walk thru panel bus was missing the correct passenger side seat back, I also have 1963 15 window walk thru and a 1966 walk thru standard micro, the later walk thru passenger side seat backs fit the older bus but the back ended right at the bulkhead bar on the 1960 and the newer type went up like 3 inches above the bar, anyway I had been looking for this early walk thru seat back for like 8 years and recently gave up and found a later seat back and was going to try and cut it down to look like a 1960 short seat,

So along comes Corey who just happened to have a '65 walk thru camper with the wrong EARLY seat back in it! he saw my post mentioning needing the short seat back and we agreed to swap seat backs by mail and we now both have the correct passenger side seat backs in our busses!

Just had to give Corey a BIG thumbs up and also thanks to Everrett and The Samba for making all this possible!!!

Older email
[email protected]

There is an idea of a Billmetric; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there...
fischer68westy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Corey in Sandpoint Reply with quote

I purchased a '66 Riv from Corey. He was very forthcoming and easy to work with. When the bus arrived here in Wisconsin, it was exactly as he described. It was a pleasure purchasing the bus from him and I would not hesitate to do so again.

Thanks Corey!
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email has changed to [email protected]

Thanks to those that have left positive feed back or me. I appreciate it.
SimonMarriott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there I would like to say that I am extremely impressed with my transaction with Corey with my 1957 Vw Bus I purchased from him.
Which i would like to add i have fallen in love with.Smile

I found Corey to be extremely helpful and honest. When I arrived to collect my bus I was not in for any suprise's as Corey had not hidden anything from me as he had sent me around 50 pictures of the interior and 50 of the outside covering all bad areas and good along with extensive infomation. The transaction was smooth and the communication was excellent. I found Corey to be one of those guys that will always go the extra mile to make sure people are happy.

I would purchase time and time again.

Thanks Alot Corey

Simon Marriott
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Simon. It was nice doing business with you.
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some stickers off Corey. Great communication and quick to ship. Pleasure to deal with Wink

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
H.T.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks Corey. Got the lights All is good .. Reply with quote

Fast delivery. Thanks again
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: bus tail lights Reply with quote

Smooth transaction with Corey. No BS, great parts. Thanks Corey!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
seacal trading
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Nice bus Reply with quote

Just bought a baywindow westy from Corey. Transaction from start to finish was just flawless and the bus was better than I was expected.
I would deal with him again and you guys should too. Thanks Corey and we'll be in touch. Very Happy
chris henry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: cdennisg - [email protected] - Corey Reply with quote

Bought a 67 so42 pop top from corey, He provided tons of pictures and made no attempt to hide any of the bad areas. He stored the bus for over three months for me while i tried to find a shipper with out complaint. when the bus arrived it was better then in the pictures. His price was fair he was easy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again..satisfied customer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cdennisg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: cdennisg - [email protected] - Corey Reply with quote

Thank you Chris. I am glad it all worked out and the bus made it there safely. According to my tracking number, you should see the paperwork tomorrow.

Corey
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: cdennisg - [email protected] - Corey Reply with quote

Picked up a part from Corey. He shipped fast and was quick to respond.

Thank you Corey!
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: cdennisg - [email protected] - Corey Reply with quote

Just got my killa "country side" frame from corey ... awsome seller ... quick shipping would never ever hesitate to do another deal with this sambanista .. gracias my brotha you made my day Cool

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: