Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

velkke - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: velkke
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 22, 2024
64vdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: velkke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the purchase. Great communication, fast payment, honest buyer. I'll do business anytime with Veli-Matti. True Samba brethren! Nathan

Founding member of Derkaferklub, Southern Cal. since 2008

Q: Would you consider a trade? What do you collect?
A: I collect money Smile

GO SF GIANTS!
longmans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Rare Karmann paint & upholstery booklet 1964 Reply with quote

superbe piéce ,envoie rapide et soigné

merci pour le contact
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: VW Calendar Reply with quote

Veli-Matti purchased a 1964 VW Calendar.It was a really smooth Transaction and it was great doing Business with him

A highly recommended VW Enthusiast,i hope we can repeat our Contact in the Future.

Nice Guy to deal with

Thank you very much

Thorsten(vw-museum)

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tommywouldgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: VW type 3 NOS rear gravel guards 1961-69 Price: 125 eur Reply with quote

Good seller! Very kind, quick response and shipping. Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veli-Matti is great to deal with - good communication and items just as described. Recently purchased some NOS parts that were posted straight out to the UK - couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks!! Very Happy
Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JonSolo74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gravel guards I purchased from Veli-Matti were exactly as described in his ad. They were packaged well, shipped quickly, and tracking info was sent. I would definitely buy from Veli-Matti again. Thank you!
Ghias4ever
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased Ghia parts from him and he was very kind. Packing was clean and careful, shipping quote was also accurate.
I look forward to dealing with him again in a future.
Thank you very much Very Happy
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another purchase from Veli-Matti - so good to deal with that I mustn't wait for another three years before doing it again! Wink

Purchased a fantastic piece of bus literature - always good communincation and the item was really well packed and was shipped out immediately - again, couldn't ask for anything more.

Thanks again Veli-Matti - much appreciated! Very Happy

Steve
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: velkke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Veli-Matti,
thank you for the purchase Wink
good buyer, fast and easy transaction, easy communication, so I'd deal with you again Very Happy
yan
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: velkke - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some gauges and senders from Veli-Matti.
Communication was great and items sent fast.
I would gladly do business with again.

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Zelko Jurkovic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: velkke - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased Brake light from Veli-Matti and transaction went smoothly. I have found him to be very honest and reliable. He packed my purchased item very well for international postage. Veli- Matti is very good communicator and always answered my emails promptly. Purchased item was described correctly. Highly recommended to all.
mister ve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: velkke - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very happy to have done business with veli-matti, it is very accommodating ,fast and the objects are as described in the ads ,it will be with pleasure that I will do business with him again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: