Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim Tracy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: tstracy39
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 25, 2024
kafer52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Tracy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tim did an outstanding job in building me a 5-gauge VDO matching set (80mm 8000 rpm tach and 52mm oil press, oil temp, fuel, and voltage meters). He kept me informed at every step of the process.

One significant difference in buying from Tim, other than the quality and precision of his parts, is his ability to provide all wiring, sending units, and detailed installation instructions. Thanks again Tim. 👍😃 Mark
shano63 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Tracy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 6 volt tach from Tim, it looks amazing and works just the same. Packaged really well with all the wiring and even a diagram! You won't be disappointed. Thanks Tim!
78 F250 4x4 4spd

Chris

Take it as it comes-- Morrison
sputnick60
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Tracy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Belatedly, I add some positive feedback.
... Tim sent me these a while ago. They arrived quickly to Australia and packed really well. No fuss transaction

Aren’t they just the bee’s knees!
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Here’s the Tacometer mounted.

Nicholas
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
smclean
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Tim Tracy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had Tim build a custom 8K 80mm tach. Turnaround was fast and he communicated well throughout the process, very responsive. The quality was spot on, the tach if very responsive and looks amazing in my opinion. Below is a picture of it installed in my 53 Oval.

Fishynos72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Tracy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello all,

I need to document my appreciation for Tim and his work.

Back prior to covid we embarked on a particularly difficult project.
Tim took the challenge in his stride, and took it to the next level with details and research I had never considered.
Tim faced multiple obstacles and never once wavered. Replying to my regular monthly emails without hesitation.

Just last week the project arrived completed to perfection.

It's under wraps for now, but hopefully soon it'll be available for all to enjoy and I'll update the post here.

If you want quality gauge work, hit Tim up. He's worth the wait.

Thanks again Tim.

1972 1302
1973 type2a
1957 type11
2005 Caddy panel van
2006 Golf R32
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: