Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Spindle & link pins
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nacho_74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:28 pm    Post subject: Spindle & link pins Reply with quote

I spent that last few days searching post but can find the info. So here comes the rookie question…

Is it possible to convert spindles with early link pins to late link pins? Or can early front trailing arms be sleeved like the late trailing arms to fit a 64-67 beam?

The reason for my ask is because I have a really nice set of hybrid 944 early bus spindles that I would like to install on a late 66-67 beam. Can it be done?

My apologies ahead of time for my lack of knowledge here but most of my cars are ball joint
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Long-roofs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Spindle & link pins Reply with quote

Yes, you can put late king/link pins in early spindles, you must use it all, king pin bushings, king pins and links.

"No, I do not own a bleepin' leaf blower"

--
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nacho_74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Spindle & link pins Reply with quote

Thank you for the response.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: