Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VintageVolks - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vintagevolks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Pigpen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: VintageVolks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Bob, for being responsive and accurate with your item descriptions. I have now bought a dc and parts from you and I got What I expected on time. Thanks
vintagevolks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin, I am glad I had what you needed and it worked out good for you.. Thanks for coming back again for a second time..
COFFIN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: VINTAGEVOLKS...good vendor Reply with quote

Bob...

The stayfast canvas top for my 69 ghia vert was exactly what you said it would be and its in great condition. I saved about 200 bucks buying from you! Thanks for getting it to me so quickly. You are easily recommendable.

Thanks again....

Seth Coffin
74Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob,

That engine compartment center section was EXACTLY what I needed. I'll be keeping my eye out for other items you post and if I need it, you'll get my order.

Allen C.

2012 Silverado
53 FiberFab MG TD Replica (VW)

Life is hard and its harder if you're stupid.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
flyingCoyote
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Bob at Vintagevolks rocks! Very happy customer. Reply with quote

I purchased a z-bed from Vintagevolks and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Very conscientious and pleasant to deal with. He's also got a nice, easy to browse website at the above URL (though I found the item on here).

I doubted there was a sensible way to ship such a large item, but Bob sent it by Greyhound package express - economical and less than two days from Alabama to NYC(!!!)

He quickly and patiently answered my questions, and shipped very soon after payment - more than I can say for many sellers of used VW parts. I'd gladly pay a little more for this kind of service, but his prices are actually quite reasonable.

I could go on, but I've got a Z-bed to go play with...thanks Bob!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Bob @ vintagevolks 1 honest seller Reply with quote

thank you Bob! Good job packaging and the dash pad was just as described hope to do business with you soon.
EasternNotch
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joyivyjoy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Vintage Dash Mint Reply with quote

Received my Type 3 dash today and it is awesome! Exactly as described,...thanks Bob!
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received the rear parcel tray trim for my Karmann Ghia that you sent to Australia wrapped in brown paper and not in a tube as we agreed. It arrived twisted and broken in three places!
Cheers!
AL
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vintagevolks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

al9 wrote:
I received the rear parcel tray trim for my Karmann Ghia that you sent to Australia wrapped in brown paper and not in a tube as we agreed. It arrived twisted and broken in three places!
Cheers!
AL
I told you 6 months ago to send me pictures of the damaged item which you never did. Would have refunded your money.. Item would not fit in a standard tube do to the angle of the part. Shipped it as best as I could.. Cant always be responsible for the post office.. Where are the pictures I asked for?
Boosted75Mini
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Feedback for Oval Purchase.. Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks Bob and what a pleasure to do bussiness with... I wish everyone was as nice and helpfull as you was..The car is great and more than I expected!

Steve
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll send you photos of what's left of it soon. By the way, I do not at all recall you requesting photos of the damaged item. Could have been a tech problem..I don't know..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Clayton Freier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: He has done good by me!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Smile Bob has done a good deal for me !!!!

Thank you,
Bob
61RAGTOP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob for your help and communication. Hope to do business with you in the future.
68-popouts
61-raptop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ilvbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob is a great seller to do business with. I purchased a complete sunroof section for my '64 Beetle, it arrived well packed and as described. He kept me updated throughout the entire transaction and I will DEFINATELY be doing business with him again in the future.

Thanks again Bob! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

'64 Beetle, factory sunroof and popouts
'07 Beetle Convertible
stinger381
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well how surprised do yall think I was when my car got out of the sandblaster's shop and the front fenders and doors were rusted beyond repair on my 65 bug. Well I got online to search for some good used parts and found them right here within a couple of miles from my home by using THE SAMBA! Bob had both doors and a fender that I needed and they were in great shape, matter of fact they were just as described in his classified ad. He told me he could get me some interior stuff too and I plan on buying that from him now. Hey I save a ton on shipping this way! ! ! LOL Thanks Bob for easing my transition into the bug owner's world! Maybe I'll be ready for the MELTDOWN down!
JoeHungus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked him for a part he didnt have listed, and he came through. Very reasonable price, honest shipping charges and fast delivery. Would gladly recommend to anyone. Thanks Bob!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
BIGBOY34
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: 1338.66 miles Reply with quote

Thanks Bob,

Just got back from picking up a 1966 bug from Bob and it was just as he said it was. Was nice doing business with Bob and I know I will in the future.
VolksWatson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Great service Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just bought a vintage steering wheel from these folks, and they offered to ship me a shirt, well, they were in such a hurry to get me the wheel, they sent a shirt that was too small. Anyway, within a few hours, they already had another larger shirt in the mail! Not only was the shirt free, but they really when out of their way to make me happy!!!

I haven't gotten the wheel yet, but the pics look like I got a steal!

THANKS Vintage!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Speedsterboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vintagevolks wrote:
al9 wrote:
Cheers!
AL
I told you 6 months ago to send me pictures of the damaged item which you never did. Would have refunded your money.. Item would not fit in a standard tube do to the angle of the part. Shipped it as best as I could.. Cant always be responsible for the post office.. Where are the pictures I asked for?

Here it is Bob, I really feel that I either deserve a refund or a replacement item to make this right but I have not heard from you since. You never mentioned anything about length or angle or possible difficulties with sending the item and in fact you offered me another parcel trim several weeks ago and again with no mention of 'postal issues'. I agree you cannot be held accountable with the postal system but common sense dictates an appropriate method to employ when sending such unusual items whichis why we clearly established you were to supposed send it in a tube.Please let me know.
Thanks,
AL
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
vintagevolks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

al9 wrote:
vintagevolks wrote:
al9 wrote:
Cheers!
AL

Here it is Bob, I really feel that I either deserve a refund or a replacement item to make this right but I have not heard from you since. You never mentioned anything about length or angle or possible difficulties with sending the item and in fact you offered me another parcel trim several weeks ago and again with no mention of 'postal issues'. I agree you cannot be held accountable with the postal system but common sense dictates an appropriate method to employ when sending such unusual items whichis why we clearly established you were to supposed send it in a tube.Please let me know.
Thanks,
AL
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Why does it take you over two months to get me a pic of this item? Sounds fishy.. You told me on another post on April 3rd you would send me pics of the damage. Today its now June 12th. I believe I sold you a trim part back in Jan or Feb...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: