Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

I think I messed up
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: I think I messed up Reply with quote

TDCTDI wrote:
Now you get to massage it for her, just don't do it in the bug, I was conceived in one.

The fact you know that explains so much.
Lingwendil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: I think I messed up Reply with quote

Time to buy her a flatscreen super, pull off the dashpad, and hand it over to her.

most women can't tell the difference Twisted Evil

My ex fell in love with my 71 super after she wrecked her 69. I almost bought her a 78 vert to cheer her up, and the only reason she didn't go for it was the padded dash. her 69 was still steel with early knobs from the PO, so was my 71.

Modify your Kadrons for SVDA http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8115884#8115884

Cast iron VJU4BR8 SVDA reference thread- https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0

Need replacement filters for original Kadron aircleaners? WIX #42087 is a perfect fit, as is Napa Gold #2087!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I think I messed up Reply with quote

I've fixed the problem! Got the wifey a '03 Golf. Nothing fancy. Has a 2.0 and a 5 speed. Get my damn bug back now Very Happy

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: I think I messed up Reply with quote

WOW! Peer pressure is a powerful thing! LOL. I guess we can once again call you Cali_Army_Guy. Cool
She's still gonna want to drive the Beetle on road trips. Shocked
Have a great weekend.

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
fraggie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: I think I messed up Reply with quote

TDCTDI wrote:
Now you get to massage it for her, just don't do it in the bug, I was conceived in one.

I was almost born in one... my parents made it to the hospital just in time..
Jakeg1999
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I think I messed up Reply with quote

Sounds like a great problem to have!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: