Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Help! Chestnut Hill PA
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
D. Haviland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:44 am    Post subject: Help! Chestnut Hill PA Reply with quote

I'm just north of Chestnut Hill PA going to be heading up 476 to 22 rast to 209 north to New York thruway. I need the lock clip for the front axle nuts. HELP! Urgent!

Dave
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Help! Reply with quote

They are the same as any link pin lock plate correct? Try east coast imports in Kimberton 6109352945 or Valley VW in Drums PA 5705789918. Smiths VW Parts in Levittown also 2159468989
DDub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Help! Reply with quote

Make one from some thin sheet metal. Shouldn't take but a few minutes.
Keith
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Help! Chestnut Hill PA Reply with quote

I live in Brodheadsville (Chestnuthill township) off of 115 just by 209. I have a chassis I am scrapping and it has the lock plates on it. PM me if you still need them and we can meet up tomorrow (Monday)

"I firmly believe that some villagers from Botswana could probably build a better road than PennDot."- Splitty

"If you do anything to your car someone will hate on you for it. People absolutely love to complain and find fault with others. Don't let it bother you. Just live and have fun."- Lind
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: