Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend?
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:18 am    Post subject: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

Wifey and I got bored so after work we loaded up the bug and drove from Lodi down to LA. 350 miles one way just to check out the Museum of Death in the morning. We're crazy I know haha. We're going to be in the LA area all day Saturday and part of the day on Sunday. We didn't plan anything after checking out the museum. Is there anything going on this weekend besides the bug in? We can't stay late enough to fully enjoy that. Any shows or meet ups on Saturday? Anybody bored and want to have a beer and bs for a few mins? Thinking about going to Wolfsburg West to check it out and possibly get a couple things. Anything car related we should check out while we're here?
jwp67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

That's cool. I wish I was close enough to say I was going to WW. I think that would be my candy land! Maybe there are some good scrap yards you never saw before. Have fun!
67rustavenger Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

There's this museum by LAX in El Segundo. Kind of a cool little place. There are some life size Hot Wheels Cool there as the Mattel world headquarters is just 2 blocks away.
http://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/
Have fun

There's never enough time to do it right the first time. But there's always enough time to do it thrice.
GFY's Xevin and VW_Jimbo!
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

67rustavenger wrote:
There's this museum by LAX in El Segundo. Kind of a cool little place. There are some life size Hot Wheels Cool there as the Mattel world headquarters is just 2 blocks away.
http://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/
Have fun

Hmmm might end up checking that out.

jwp67 wrote:
That's cool. I wish I was close enough to say I was going to WW. I think that would be my candy land! Maybe there are some good scrap yards you never saw before. Have fun!

Actually according to their website WW they're closed today. Crying or Very sad Sooo we are going to go to Pierside Parts in Huntington Beach as they sell quite a few WW items.
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

Stop by chino hills. We're re-ringing a 1641 and drinkin beer.
Randall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

enjoyther1de wrote:

Your address and brand of beer?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
enjoyther1de
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

Randall wrote:
enjoyther1de wrote:

Your address and brand of beer?

Google Ayala high school. It'll get you close and Miller light is the fuel of choice.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Los Angeles people what's going on this weekend? Reply with quote

After the Museum of Death, it might be fun to go over the hill to Forest Lawn Memorial Park---Hollywood Hills. There are lots of dead famous folks there. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: