Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

406salvager - scott parke - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 406Salvager
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: May 18, 2019
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. I inquired of some e brake cables for sale , got a price, paid for them and received a tracking # all within an hour Shocked can't get any better than that. Will definitely be watching his ads.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VolkzBitz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with these guys!!!! I responded to one of their ads and we came to a fair deal between us. Not long after I payed, I received a tracking number, and the items arrived in just a few days, they were packed well and just as described.

Thanks Scott

Their signature sums them up well, I totally agree with it, love it !!!!!!!!!
"I am, quite simply, in the business of keeping these air-cooled gems alive and bringing them back from the dead whenever possible. My goal is to see more people enjoying these happy little vehicles for what they once were, simple modes of transportation that come standard with ear to ear smiles, timeless memories, and a driving experience like no other. These brilliant machines bring us closer to one another".

Der Vergaser Meister
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWCountryBug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Very professional to deal with. He responded very fast to my emails, we agreed on the shipping and he sent the parts the next business day with a tracking number and when received it was well packed! Thank you very much.
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast and easy deal. I would recommend!
A Avina
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of visors from Scott. Great communication , quick shipping ,product just as described. Would purchase from Scott again without hesitation. Thank you Scott.
vernerjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of parking lights
They were as described and shipping was fast
Its good to deal with responsable dealers
Thank you very much for the sweets too
Vernerjoe
Sunny Bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, super quick shipping, fantastic communication and delivers exactly what's in his ad. I will be buying from him again.
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some shocks from Scott. He promptly answered my emails, shipping was ultra FAST and the shocks were exactly as described. He's a valued member of the Samba community that I would definitely transact with again. Thank you!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
juge_gera
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, super quick shipping, fantastic communication and delivers exactly what's in his ad. I will be buying from him again!!!!

Regards.
Idaho89
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 406salvager - scott parke - [email protected] Reply with quote

Scott is a great guy to work with - good prices and quick delivery!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: