Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the part I needed at a fair price.
Would do business with him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
calsastra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Search the cheapest for shipment to Spain price.
Good product and service.
Thanks Ron.
kerr4849
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

fast reply and shipping ... would not hesitate to buy from again !
ABugsLife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is the second time I purchased parts from Ron. Always competitively priced and parts are always as represented.
rma42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Went the extra mile to ship my new rust free doors to me on my crazy schedule. I would recommend Ron as a five star seller. Thanks again for the great customer service.
driftman11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Purchased thing convertible frame. It shipped from cali to arkansas in only 4 days!! Excellent price and fast shipping. Always answered questions quickly! Would buy from again!!
Reigs311
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good, clear communication. Got back to me quickly, and kept me updated till the items shipped. I would definitely do business with him again, as well as recommend him! Thanks again!!!
Nate@wagenswest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got some bus metal from Aaron it was good and he saved me some money on shipping.

THANKS !
krubenzer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a package of heater tubes from Ron Burgundy. They came within days of my order and packed nicely . Upon my request he went the extra mile to give me the best tubes he had in stock from the several to chose from, stayed in contact with me as the order progressed along with a tracking number. Will use again if the need arises.
Ken Rubenzer, 51 Split Smile
samstheman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a vent wing window as described good comunication good guy to deal with.
OVAL AFFICIONADO
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy I purchased some jail bar ends and used as overhead handle with a polished curved piece of brass tubing.. it came out great thanks to Ron Burgandy
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome guy to deal with! I just purchased a nos 40hp muffler that I needed for my low mileage '62 bug and I couldn't be happier. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, and awesome deals! Thanks again!
dhamel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an armrest from Ron. Fair price, shipped quick, part was in good shape. Would def buy from again
CBFLbikerider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Ron had the air box and controls I needed for my 71 Super. There are only 2 years made with this type air box. He had all the needed parts at a fair price. Speedy shipping once we had the correct parts picked out. Will be looking to him for other parts as the build progresses.
L.J.Hardy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for great service and quick responce.
Juluan
LadyPenelope65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron sold me a few items that I needed for my vehicle. Items were in good shape and fitted perfectly Very Happy
Delivery was quick, which was an extra plus.
Dewayne Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron was good enough to accept my offer on some parts and we made a good deal for both of us. Easy to work with and very timely shipping. Thanks Ron...

Drive 'em if ya got 'em, and don't brag if you didn't do the work yourself...

'64 SO34
'60 SO23
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
The Bug Barn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

very good service. would buy more from ron again
mergedown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Great price. Great communication. Product as described.

Thanks!!
Lazybones62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a reverse light. Paid with PayPal and received it in no time. Good communication, good deal, good guy. Glad to do business! Thanks again!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: