Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Burgundy Ron - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Burgundy Ron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
ajbsd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some camper windows from Ron which were still attached to a panel bus. He removed and shipped in a timely manner. The price was very fair which also included shipping. I received all the parts undamaged and now restoring them. Thank you Ron for your efforts to get the windows to me promptly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dman550
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a couple of jacks from Ron. The price was fair and shipped in a timely manner.

Thanks again Ron!
prawnman88
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

i bought a firewall section from him last week he sent pics and info and sent it fed ex and I talk to him often I can vouch for him ! thank you ron rich from phx Shocked
volkylover
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I tried to get some sheet metal for my Bug, and out of five people, this gentleman was the only one that helped me, with great communication until the end. Highly recommend him.

Linus Van Pelt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Wiper motor and assembly ,price was right and it was delivered in a timely fashion.
Could have been packed better, but in the end it all turned out fine. He is quick to respond and his descriptions are accurate.
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rider_Surfboards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a pedal splash pan for a Christmas gift. The seller assured me he would have it packed and delivered by the 25th. Aside from some fairly unclear emails, the item arrived in time and as advertised, and the transaction went smoothly.
68clyde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth transaction would do business again. Thx Ron
RETROVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick shipment and good door for the money. Thanks for your help.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scudders
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

thanks ron for the early door bar, fits great
weilbros56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super nice contact, very friendly, very fast shipping,

Thanks and greetings from Germany
Lilli Razz
jimmy2much
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gas tank $165 shipped. Tank is just as shown. He made sure I got the tank
Nice transaction I'd buy from Ron again
SDBob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction, prompt shipment, good communication!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

very happy with my purchase!!!! shipping was fast too! chadd ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bbackhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I inquired about a few bug jacks that were advertised. Then I was asked how many I would like? I ended up purchasing all he had and he even delivered at our convenience to where my wife was staying and the deal could not have gone smoother.................thanks for all your efforts.
IdubThee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ron helped me out with a rear hatch hinge for my squareback. Part arrived quickly and as described. Happy to do business!
55 SPLITY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was looking for a set of nice snowflake.
Very happy with what I received.
Great seller
Thanks Again
Ro
jfats808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nicely priced hex linkage from Ron. Well priced.

Rockstar Suzuki wrote:

You might as well put 10 year build in your bullshit sig, as it will NEVER run. Also your a dick

You can always learn something new, even from a fool.
Check your oil levels routinely!
Gerson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought parts from Ron, he has always given me great service, and parts at good prices....he has been more than helpful, great to deal with...would buy from him without reservation....

we (klassicfab) make the funky green panels...........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

A great part at a great price! Thanks Ron! I hope you have more things for me to buy in the future.
Robert Chambers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Burgundy Ron - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a patch panel from Ron. Price was fair and shipped reasonably. I would buy from him again. Thanks Ron
'63 OG 117
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Jump to:
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: