Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: easy e
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 09, 2024
Doodoob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 56 Door Striker and it was a smooth transaction, great communication, fast shipping, and exactly as advertised. I would definitely buy from again!
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan is the best!

I ordered several VW goodies from Evan in the past, always great experiences. He just answered a WTB ad of mine needing a screw-terminal Bus license plate bulbholder. He hooked me up with one, gave me a great price, and even threw in a cool extra goodie! He's a great seller with great parts! Very honorable, I'll definitely be shopping with him again!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jodyshaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

The easiest transaction I've completed! Knowledgeable guy with clear communication and I always felt well informed! Thanks Evan!!
tasb
The Distributor Distributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan and I have completed 5 or 6 transactions for core distributors. He is an outstanding member of the VW community. He helped me communicate and complete a transaction in Europe that went above and beyond my expectations all at his own risk. Thank you Evan.

We had trouble locating the correct cap and rotors for two of his 031 distributors. He was beyond patient and it all worked out well.

Thanks again Evan.

1965 hardtop Deluxe Microbus owned since 1990 M 620 factory 12 v 1500cc

1961 (October)Single Cab- Road Trip Workhorse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nie zu alt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a small early bus part from Evan. Smooth transaction, good communication - No problems at all and I'm very happy. I'd gladly buy from him again - Thanks!

'66 VW Westfalia
'72 VW Westfalia
'04 Porsche Carrera 4S
dlx63bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of SA Sprint Star wheels. Fast communication and shipping. I highly recommend him.
Thanks
Rudy
Shoyrtt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased a few items over the years through the Samba and I must say the transaction with Evan was far and away the best. Great price, fast shipping and perfect communication. Very Happy
CCcaceres
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan has just bought me some parts, and it was my first sale closing on The Samba. He made everything easier for me, and paid real fast when we closed the deal.

Would recommend him 100%
cmarino929
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Once in awhile you run into a buyer or seller who you wish you could actually meet up, have a beer and discuss VW's with. Evan is that guy I am talking about. Great transaction with a true VW fanatic.
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

got my parts today thanks

great guy, great parts
oleflorida
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a small part and was super easy to deal with. Held the part til I made payment the next day and shipped it quick. Very fair price, thanks!
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

great seller all the way around. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Evan again.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
abax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently i bought 2 vert rear view mirrors from Evan

I am really impressed from the quality of service of this seller!!

the price was the best i can find

i received the parts as described ,

and shipping was so fast ,

Of course i will recommend this seller and i will be happy to buy more parts in the future

Thank you Evan!!
Clara Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan L. rocks!

I mean, what else it there to say?
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan is very easy to do a deal with and knowledgeable too. Thanks for your patience Evan. Cheers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

repeat satisfied buyer, don't hesitate to buy from Evan.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
charles henson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with you Evan via Australia.
Happy with the westy doors you sold me and they came well packaged.
Thanks again,
Cheers charles
Mntbikerxs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very satisfied. Evans's easy to work with and ships fast.
johnr156
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan took it upon himself to inform me that he over charged me for shipping and refunded the over charged amount. Very honest individual and I look forward to future transactions with him.
Thanks Evan!
skram56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Seller. Easy to deal with. Good communications! Laughing
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: