Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: easy e
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 09, 2024
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with Evan, again for commercial wiper blades for my double cab! Evan was quick to respond and ship, packaging the blades well. Received as described and in only a few days. Thanks again, Evan, keep te good stuff coming!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased nos bdoor handbrake cables, nos shift rod M springs and nos safari one-eyed duck from "easy", it was easy... Seriously though, shipped all the way to NewZealand promptly and well packaged. Thankyou Evan... Highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joe comfort
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some bus seat mats and the deal went perfectly smooth, thanks Evan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwjunkguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy E!!!!! Smooth transaction and excellent communication! Evan is a stand up guy, I wouldn't think twice about doing business with this Samba member!!!! Buying or selling its Easy with E!!!
PYE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan is a great seller, I am from the UK and he posted it to an adddress in the states for me, it wasn't straight foreward for him but he took the time to communicate with me and sort it out. I havnt recieved the item yet as me mate will bring it back when he is on his next business trip but if my experience so far is anything to go by it will be top quality.!!!!
Many Thanks.
marza.noor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very recommended seller, fast reply & reasonable price.
Thanks Evan.... Very Happy
JGB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a license plate frame from Evan on Friday the 20th received it today on the 23rd. Fast shipping just like it was described in the ad. I would buy from him again. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

he purchased some parts from me

fast payment easy transaction

don't hesitate to do bussiness with him
Ctown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a walk through spare tire bolt from Evan. Was priced well and sent out very fast. Item was even better than i was expecting. Evan also went out of his way to send me a few shop tips on how to clean up old nuts and bolts without using a wire wheel or harsh chemicals. Great guy, Thanks again. Very Happy
NCGent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I echo what others have shared about Evan. He is a great seller and I would definitely recommend. I purchased a FI vacuum limiter from him at a reasonable price. It arrived faster than I expected, being very well packed, and a quality part. I would definitely purchase from him again. Thank you, Evan!
67_SO42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Was a nice quick deal. Evan was ok with a few days delay in shipping due to my work sched. He bought a early bus wheel from me and I would do business with him again!
Alex Bodle
58 Binz DC #151 "Nacho"
61 Norwegian, bug "Greta"
65 Swedish, Westfalia 400 trailer "Melania"
57 Binz scooter “Micha”
Bill Silvestri Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan is a great guy with which to do business transactions.
Fair prices, responsive and reliable.
No surprises or junk.
Excellent packaging ensures your parts arrive safe.
Don't hesitate to buy from or sell to Evan.
One of the good guys on theSamba!
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick replies to emails and quick shipping
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased an amp gauge from Evan. What an outstanding guy!
I highly recommend him. Happy holidays ~ Gary
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

In the bus forum I asked some questions about screws for some safari windows. Evan posted that he had some and sent them to me for free, I will buy from him without thinking twice, thanks again Evan.

German Folks
Kutie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

Evan gave me an amazing deal on some misc parts. all i wanted to buy was one part and he basically gave me everything else for free. He also took the time to write a kind message afterward/feedback and I would hope to do business again.
1956 sedan, 1956 sunroofx2, 1957 sedanx2 1957 sunroof, 1959 sedan, 1959 euro sedan, 1959 sedan, 1960 Sedan, 1961 sedan, 1964 sunroofx2, 1964 sedan, 1965x6, 1966x3, 1967 sunroof, 1967 sedan, 1973 Super.
1958 Panel, 1958 Kombi, 1961 15, 1962 So34, 1962 SC, 1967 13x2, 1967 So-42, 1975 Westy
1959 Ghia
1957 Authentic Speedster, 1962 356B, 1965 356c, 1965 912, 1977 911S
marco815
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought two NOS Karmann Ghia Bumperguards from Evan, it was a great deal!
He answered all time in spite of time movement from about 9 hours Very Happy
I thought he has not slept while our transaction Laughing great guy!
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I picked up some NOS parts from Evan. This was a great experience and the transaction was fast, easy and smooth. From the time the deal was sealed until I had the parts in my hands was about 10 days and that included a weekend and the time it took for the money order to be mailed across country before they shipped. I wouldn’t hesitate a nanosecond to do business with this seller again.

Thanks Evan!!
Mike
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

easy e bought item(s) from me. Excellent transaction, prompt payment, clear communication----Thanks Much Evan!
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: easy e - Evan Larson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some NOS ashtray holders from Evan. He packaged them well and shipped them out ASAP! I am SUPER happy! Thank you Evan!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: