Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Turn signal position
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
toto3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Turn signal position Reply with quote

I am changing my 70 ghia turn signals with some from a 69. Can anyone tell me how far down from the chrome ring of the headlight they should be?
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just google images 69 karmann ghia you will get a good idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NWGhiaGuy Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My measures 1 7/8" from the center of the headlight ring screw (inside the headlight bucket) to the the center of the top turn signal hole. That's about 48 mm if you want it in metic.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: