Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
mike erro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: piece of mind Reply with quote

thank you , its really nice to have 1 key to start and lock your car,
its a small investment in your vw but very well worth it,,
just knowing that your vw/ investment is locked and secure,
and you have the key,,, I can sleep at nite, no worrys,,
great quality service and honest work ,,thanks, cricket,, VW Logo VW Logo VW Logo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jacco Verveer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the smooth transaction
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

My third transaction with Gabe, a little mail mix up but it all came out fine in the end.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
plmbdoc1697
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel was spot on and super quick turn around! I'm a first time new bus owner and i sent him a picture of my ignition and confirmed that the new one would fit, made a spare set of keys and had everything in 2 days! Ready to go for the weekend now! Thank you and until next time!

Thanks,

John Stevenson
67crazy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nos switch with #'s matching aks keys from gabriel. Quick shipping and a pleasure to do business with. A happy customer. Thanks
jamesfg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I emailed him yesterday, is there a better way to get in contact with him?
SixtySplitty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer. Will certainly do business with him as a buyer and a seller in the future. Thanks!
YO MAMA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Im real irritated and disappointed on gabriel, i hear so much good stuff and that you have good return time, good price. but been over 2 months now after couple emails attempt, your website attempt and instagram account still no respond back. i know you are a busy guy but dont lie to me front of my face and my wife heard it at the "las vegas elite show" that you were working on it and you will be done the next week after the show. which is 2 months ago now, i see you going to shows posting stuff on your site but you cant even respond to your customers not good of a business owner. the only thing i want is my 58 bus handles and my spare key back, done or not ill just take my business somewhere else.
stevecul8er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've bought several times from Gabriel and all transactions were as good as if you went to the store to buy something. THANKS Very Happy
Chris Paterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe is by far the best. I've been going to him for every project I have to get my keys sorted. He's never messed up and and sometimes offers up even better solutions to things than I would have thought myself. If it has a lock and key Gabe can make it work.
YO MAMA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

after contacting gabriel fixing the problems and situation finally got the handles today, its good to have one key to operate all the doors in the bus. ill try find a cylinder lock or get a new handle, so you could match with the rest.

thanks gabe for everything.
aynar
bigashlow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

This Key-man Gabe is the real deal my friend & is a rare commodity these days. My suggestion don't waste time or money , do it right the first time & Give it to Gabe & let him work his magic & price better than most too! He has done a couple different jobs for me & both were spot on by code & no issues! That is worth it in my book!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adamkottke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have had the opportunity to do business with Gabriel on several occasions. I have also been able to visit his shop and spend an afternoon hanging out with him and some of his close friends. Gabriel is simply put, a "STAND UP" businessman. Gab is providing a much needed service to our hobby/industry/lifestyle. He also does it in a way that I feel is unmatched by anyone else.
Buy from Gab or sell to Gab... Either way, you will have the same outcome. Nothing but positive transactions.
Travis Woodard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gab has been very good to deal with top notch seller thanks again.

59 mango

69 bay deluxe bay

66 beetle
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
topheavyredhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great fast and accurate service thanks again Gabriel and all your support even during the holiday thanks again look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Thanks Jeff

Check out the rest of my ads.
TopHeavyRedhead

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=topheavyredhead&
topheavyredhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel made me some keys at the show BBB no issues on keys even though VW was not present . Very easy to deal with recommend if ya got a lock key code use it on your prized VW what ya waiting on . Thanks and Gabriel. I will use your service again real soon . :D

Check out the rest of my ads.
TopHeavyRedhead

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=topheavyredhead&
wisselstop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is a master technician when it comes to VW keys, locks, and door handles. He is very quick in completing requested work and his rates are great. I don't know what we vintage VW owners would do without him.
jontaxi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel repaired/rekeyed my '66,'67 beetle door locks and made me some
keys. Even though I was a VW tech for 42 years and had experience rekeying
VW locks I couldn't quite get mine right as well as not having lock cylinder
Pins. Gabe fixed me up and did a great job, really fast too. Have the professional do your VW locks. ....Thanks Gabriel...
Rangerbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

besides emailing Gab how can you get ahold of him? Maybe he's at a show or Vacation? dont know but I've been trying to send him messages on his web site and NO responce. Anyone have a phone number for him?
AlvyMonarrez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is definitely the VW key master. Driving my 67 without any keys to lock it was definitely no fun. Always scared of it getting stolen. The only choice I thought I had was to buy all new locks until someone told me about Gabriel. The 67 is my daily commuter so I couldn't remove the locks so I drove to his shop and he made the exception to remove and re-key all my locks to the same key including my ignition. He finished within 2 hours. Hes a very friendly guy and very affordable. Locks work perfect! Thanks Gabriel.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 47 of 55

Jump to: