Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwpartsguy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwpartsguy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought and received a bus emergency flasher knob from Eric. It was as described, shipped and arrived quickly (two days), and was priced well. Thanks again, Eric, another great seller on TheSamba.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had another GREAT transaction with Eric. Very fast shipping, Great item and an AWESOME person to deal with. Thank you Eric!!
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another quick and easy exchange with Eric. Paid for parts Saturday, shipped same day, and received following Monday, as described and well packaged! Thanks again, Eric.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
2ragsnadrop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the brick red original door panels from Eric on Friday a day early :D he said Saturday! thanks alot Mr. vwpartsguy !!!!
crzo68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank You Eric... VW Wiper arms look great!!!
RGM1604
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a shifter from Eric. The communication was clear, and he shipped pretty fast! Goods arrived in order, and it's beautiful, as per description. Thanks Eric!
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some body parts from Eric. He cut extra metal, even more than I asked for. Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GS76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS rear quarter panel from Eric. He was excellent throughout purchase and helped ship it to UK from US. Top seller
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Smooth dealing with Eric. Thank you for the early brake cylinder.
cheers- Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
16CVs Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow

This guy is good, like dealing with me. Actually responds to questions quickly, takes Pay Pal with no fees and packs like a king and ships fast like the winds of Scirroco.
Buy from this guy again Hell Ya.

Stacy
Samba member # 14980
Call anytime number 650 722 4914 .
Keep Your van running and upkept tastefully for the love of the hobby.
Don't let your van end up in an "abortions" thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a 1958 smoothie wheel from Eric. Great shape,good price,fast shipping. Great guy,will definitely do business with him again. Thanks. Bill.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple different parts from Eric, which arrived as described. Another great transaction with Eric. No worries with him, with quick communication. Thanks again, Eric.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
E-man deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a set of matching nos single port heads from eric, he responded very quickly and also had a quick shipping quote for me, once money was sent I had a tracking number, the package came wrapped up better than any goon working at a packing place could do. he took pride in packing which is huge! thanks again eric, hope to make another purchase some day!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chaas67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping. Couldn't ask for a better buyer experience. Thanks Eric!
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller; fast shipping and amazing parts. thank you!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric sold me some old school lug bolts. He went the distance to make sure that the transaction went smoothly as possible. A great guy to deal with.
Rhysos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I highly recommend Eric as a seller. I purchased some donor cuts from him and needed them shipped to the UK. Eric was more than willing to do this and communicated with me every step of the way, even sending me photos of what he would be sending so that I could approve before he posted. I shall not hesitate to use him again as it was such a positive experience.
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had some rust holes in the bottom of my tunnel. This is a part that is not sold online from any of major suppliers. No one is reproducing it. And there are no scrap yards in my area with old VWs to poke through.

VWpartsguy came through with what I needed immediately. Communication was excellent. The price was fair and he shipped the part out the same day I made payment. I highly recommend him for any of your needs.
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 1960-1961 Turn signal switch for my beetle NOS from Eric and everything was just as described, good communication and fast shipping.
Thanks again Eric!
Bug-nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a set of NOS intake valves from Eric. He was a pleasure to do business with and quickly responded to my emails and had the valves securely boxed and in the mail to me promptly. I’d gladly do business with him again. Thank you Eric!

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite

Snort wrote:
A 59 Beetle is just an Oval-Window car with aspirations of modernity.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: