Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Greater Seattle Bus Gathering?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
RONIN10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Bleyseng wrote:
So the party is on at your house on July 16th now?

Yep. The next week is busy with buying and selling buses, but I'll formally announce details in a week or so.

Oscar: 1976 Westfalia Deluxe Camper, 2.0L FI, Manual Transaxle
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

RONIN10 wrote:
Bleyseng wrote:
So the party is on at your house on July 16th now?

Yep. The next week is busy with buying and selling buses, but I'll formally announce details in a week or so.

Yeah I was going to ask about that. Green Bay Bus Popcorn

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bleyseng
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Dancing Popcorn
87 Syncro Westy Titan Red 2.1L 2 knob 100k miles
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Robbie's in Portland the 20th, Renton on the 22nd. Think we should do a planned bus gathering while both of them are here. Goodness that would be a blast.

2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDi 6 speed manual

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Robbie's in Portland the 20th, Renton on the 22nd. Think we should do a planned bus gathering while both of them are here. Goodness that would be a blast.

206-841-7324
[email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GTV
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Anyone here call Shoreline home? The missus and I just moved in to a nice little place in North City. I saw a dove blue DD panel not too far from my place earlier today...
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

I used to call Edmonds home. I'll meet you one of these days...shoot me a text so if I make it up that way we can get in touch.

206-841-7324
[email protected]
RONIN10
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Stuartzickefoose wrote:

You'll have to organize that one, Stuart. As of now, I'm scheduled to fly out of Seattle the day after my appointment (the 17th). That may change, but I don't expect to be in town those days. Crying or Very sad

Oscar: 1976 Westfalia Deluxe Camper, 2.0L FI, Manual Transaxle
mechanicjay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

GTV wrote:
Anyone here call Shoreline home? The missus and I just moved in to a nice little place in North City. I saw a dove blue DD panel not too far from my place earlier today...

I live in Lake Forest Park. I live so close to the town line, I can see Shoreline from my house. I just brought my first bus home last night, a white/brown camper. So it wasn't me that you saw Smile

Seriously, it feels like there's an air cooled VW on every block around here. I know of at least 7 in my surrounding 10 blocks, including a Bradley GT! Mine is the only bus that I'm aware of though.
Bleyseng
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

I'm on Beacon Hill but I do go to North City for Franks Lumber. Very Happy
87 Syncro Westy Titan Red 2.1L 2 knob 100k miles
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Oh shoot, Im right next to you guys. I lve in Kent Wink Laughing

Im down for the 22nd forsure.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

I'm not sharing Robbie with any of you unless we do a bus gathering.

Laughing

Berliner the 23rd or the 22nd? Dinner time Friday or Saturday?

206-841-7324
[email protected]
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

There is a motion to have a camp out in Northern Oregon that weekend. I am hoping to be there. I am hoping to see all of you there as well! Mount Hood National Forest seems to be the locale. July 20-23!

Last edited by airschooled on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Stuartzickefoose wrote:
I'm not sharing Robbie with any of you unless we do a bus gathering.

Laughing

Berliner the 23rd or the 22nd? Dinner time Friday or Saturday?

We should have a party at Stews new pad. Break it in. Get the bbq out. Bring him some furniture and plates Wink

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Stu, get me a wish list of furniture you need before you buy. I might have some things you can have.

Clatter wrote:
Damn that Xevin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skills@eurocarsplus wrote:
I respect Xevin and he's a turd Razz

SGKent wrote:
My God! Xevin and I 100% agree Shocked
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Xevin wrote:
Stu, get me a wish list of furniture you need before you buy. I might have some things you can have.

Bean bag, a plate, a bowl, a pot, a fork, a knife. I was going to say cup and hot sauce but thats what 7-11 and T-Bell are for Razz Laughing

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Seriously Stu. What do you need? I'm giving away all my stuff this week, as a matter of fact...

Robbie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

At this point I am searching for a 5-6' tall 3-4 ' wide open backed bookshelf in black or dark wood

Like this:
https://goo.gl/images/64SN0u

2 or three more of this style barstool:

https://goo.gl/images/n0L2LG

A full size loft bed metal frame with or without a futon/couch/table whatever under it.

And maybe a couple kitchen things

Other then that I playing minimalist Wink no tv, no laptop, no wifi, no couch, no table, no xbox, etc. Wink

An of course anything bus related too. Wink

206-841-7324
[email protected]
Stuartzickefoose
Samba Post Whore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

Microwave and toaster oven would be nice to have too. Utensils bowls etc all welcome. I'll pick n choose Wink

206-841-7324
[email protected]
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Greater Seattle Bus Gathering? Reply with quote

What the hell am I supposed to sit on when I'm drinking my beer watching the superbowl on a TV you don't have?

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Jump to:
Page 58 of 74

Jump to: