Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TexasAircooledParts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TexasAircooledParts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 25, 2024
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desp wrote:
Unfortunately I didn't check here before placing an order, though I did check their facebook page immediately after placing the order and realized I might have made a mistake.

It seems to be the luck of the draw on rather you get what you order, in a timely fashion or not.

Texas Air Cooled is down in Houston, I'm in Dallas. Standard UPS shipping from Houston to Dallas is next day, so I figure I can place my order on a Monday and at least receive my items by Friday, assuming they are shipped out in a timely fashion. All parts ordered were said to be IN STOCK.

Here's the problem, you can't have a business location in TEXAS, and say you have something IN STOCK yet DROP SHIP FROM CHINA. Or wherever the drop shipments happen to be coming from, apparently they are out of stock as well.

I kind of got a bad feeling after looking at Texas Air Cooled facebook page, and there were multiple posts of people waiting three weeks or more to receive their "in stock" parts.

After receiving no response from Ricardo after several emails I started a Paypal claim. Here are the details -

Quote:
Order placed on May 26th, items shown to be in stock and, shipping offered was 2 day.

Emailed seller requesting information on order, and on May 27th I was told order would be shipping "today or tomorrow".

On May 30th emailed seller requesting tracking number for package, no response.

On June 3rd emailed seller again for tracking number, no response.

On June 9th emailed seller requesting order be canceled, have not received a response or a refund from seller.

Out of the order totaling $228.18 I have received the items from the order totaling $48.95 + $4.04 tax, equaling $52.99 worth of goods received. Therefore I would like a refund of the remaining portion of the order which I haven't received, Totaling $175.19.

On sellers website order is still listed as "processing" after over two weeks.

I received some valve covers and a gasket kit, pistons are still MIA. I actually called the next day after placing the order because I was going to cancel it, I decided to go a different route with my engine rebuild. The person answering the phone told me they couldn't look up orders online because the online portion was a different company, that I had to email Ricardo.

I immediately emailed Ricardo asking him the status of the order, at which point he said part of the order had already shipped (The valve covers and gaskets), and the pistons would be shipping in "a day or two".

The valve covers and gaskets were received approximately a week later - lie number one, they were not already shipped as he said.

The piston kit, no information, obviously not shipped "in a day or two".

I get it people only leave feedback when it's negative, but when you have pages of people complaining about the EXACT SAME ISSUE, for over two years, I think that says something about the business.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas-Air-Cooled-wwwTexasAirCooledcom/110406872356054?sk=reviews

Matthew Lydeen
This guy is a straight up scam. He told me my parts had shipped 4 times but would not give me a tracking number. Finally after a month of excuses I found that the parts that said they were in stock were on back order from the manufacturer. I finally received the parts and they did not fit as it said on the website. After calling him out about the wrong info on his site he tried to tell me that the info isnt on his site. He finally said I could return them and to email him the box size and weight and he would email me a shipping label......never got a shipping label. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY
about 5 months ago

Rojr RoVjr
A person or business without integrity is one with nothing worth supporting. An ethical person or business does not take money for parts of service and then not deliver.
From the reviews it would indicate a lack of honesty and integrity
at Texas Air Cooled.
they say they have a 1000 likes, wondering if they might have 2000 dis-likes?????????

James Gilmore
I have been waiting a year and a half but I have come up with a plan after speaking with the Houston P.D. My purchase was more than $500 I have credit card statement in hand and will be filing felony theft charges soon. Be vary aware do not do business with Texas air cooled!

Nelson Sánchez Ruiz
This website is not any serious. Take care they just can take your money.

Jay Son
After more than 2 month I'm still waiting for my parts..PEOPLE BEWARE, TEXAS AIRCOOLED IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF".... AND I'LL BE POSTING IN TEXAS NEWS PAPER THAT THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF...WATCH THIS OUT, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO DELETE MY POST IN THE NEWS PAPERS...HAHAHAHAHAHA
about 6 months ago

Julio C Gomez
still waiting on parts

Hello Jordan,
Yes, this was a drop ship item direct from AA Pistons.
I just talked with them and they said "maybe this year we will get them in stock"

THIS WAS MY EMAIL TO YOU ON 05/27/14:
Hello Jordan,

Everything has shipped but the piston kit.

I can refund the piston kit.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Ricardo

AND YOU REPLIED TO ME YOU WANTED TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED OUT

Jordan, just an FYI PEOPLE ALL BAD FEEDBACK IS FROM DROPSHIPS... AA IS TERRIBLE ABOUT KEEPING THINGS IN STOCK, AND WE DONT HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO KEEP ALL PISTONS IN STOCK...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desp wrote:
Unfortunately I didn't check here before placing an order, though I did check their facebook page immediately after placing the order and realized I might have made a mistake.

It seems to be the luck of the draw on rather you get what you order, in a timely fashion or not.

Texas Air Cooled is down in Houston, I'm in Dallas. Standard UPS shipping from Houston to Dallas is next day, so I figure I can place my order on a Monday and at least receive my items by Friday, assuming they are shipped out in a timely fashion. All parts ordered were said to be IN STOCK.

Here's the problem, you can't have a business location in TEXAS, and say you have something IN STOCK yet DROP SHIP FROM CHINA. Or wherever the drop shipments happen to be coming from, apparently they are out of stock as well.

I kind of got a bad feeling after looking at Texas Air Cooled facebook page, and there were multiple posts of people waiting three weeks or more to receive their "in stock" parts.

After receiving no response from Ricardo after several emails I started a Paypal claim. Here are the details -

Quote:
Order placed on May 26th, items shown to be in stock and, shipping offered was 2 day.

Emailed seller requesting information on order, and on May 27th I was told order would be shipping "today or tomorrow".

On May 30th emailed seller requesting tracking number for package, no response.

On June 3rd emailed seller again for tracking number, no response.

On June 9th emailed seller requesting order be canceled, have not received a response or a refund from seller.

Out of the order totaling $228.18 I have received the items from the order totaling $48.95 + $4.04 tax, equaling $52.99 worth of goods received. Therefore I would like a refund of the remaining portion of the order which I haven't received, Totaling $175.19.

On sellers website order is still listed as "processing" after over two weeks.

I received some valve covers and a gasket kit, pistons are still MIA. I actually called the next day after placing the order because I was going to cancel it, I decided to go a different route with my engine rebuild. The person answering the phone told me they couldn't look up orders online because the online portion was a different company, that I had to email Ricardo.

I immediately emailed Ricardo asking him the status of the order, at which point he said part of the order had already shipped (The valve covers and gaskets), and the pistons would be shipping in "a day or two".

The valve covers and gaskets were received approximately a week later - lie number one, they were not already shipped as he said.

The piston kit, no information, obviously not shipped "in a day or two".

I get it people only leave feedback when it's negative, but when you have pages of people complaining about the EXACT SAME ISSUE, for over two years, I think that says something about the business.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas-Air-Cooled-wwwTexasAirCooledcom/110406872356054?sk=reviews

Matthew Lydeen
This guy is a straight up scam. He told me my parts had shipped 4 times but would not give me a tracking number. Finally after a month of excuses I found that the parts that said they were in stock were on back order from the manufacturer. I finally received the parts and they did not fit as it said on the website. After calling him out about the wrong info on his site he tried to tell me that the info isnt on his site. He finally said I could return them and to email him the box size and weight and he would email me a shipping label......never got a shipping label. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY
about 5 months ago

Rojr RoVjr
A person or business without integrity is one with nothing worth supporting. An ethical person or business does not take money for parts of service and then not deliver.
From the reviews it would indicate a lack of honesty and integrity
at Texas Air Cooled.
they say they have a 1000 likes, wondering if they might have 2000 dis-likes?????????

James Gilmore
I have been waiting a year and a half but I have come up with a plan after speaking with the Houston P.D. My purchase was more than $500 I have credit card statement in hand and will be filing felony theft charges soon. Be vary aware do not do business with Texas air cooled!

Nelson Sánchez Ruiz
This website is not any serious. Take care they just can take your money.

Jay Son
After more than 2 month I'm still waiting for my parts..PEOPLE BEWARE, TEXAS AIRCOOLED IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF".... AND I'LL BE POSTING IN TEXAS NEWS PAPER THAT THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF...WATCH THIS OUT, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO DELETE MY POST IN THE NEWS PAPERS...HAHAHAHAHAHA
about 6 months ago

Julio C Gomez
still waiting on parts

WE CURRENTLY HAVE PISTONS COMING IN FOR BACK ORDERS FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER IN CALIFORNIA
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have updated all ads that are drop shipped with:

*****THIS ITEM IS A DROP SHIP ITEM, WE SHIP THEM DIRECTLY FROM THE SUPPLIER! DELAYS IN SHIPMENT MAY OCCUR*****

Thank you
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Reply with quote

Danwvw wrote:
Placed my order with Texas Air Cooled on-line and it processed on May 23rd 2014, No tracking info was available on-line so I e-mailed them a couple of times over the next two weeks and they did not reply, finally I called Texas Air Cooled on June the 4th and they were very nice and said my order had to be split into 2 parts because the Pistons and Cylinders had to drop ship from AA Pistons but that all the other parts had shipped but they did not have the tracking numbers. The very next day the parts from Texas Aircooled arrived at my little post office here in Oregon and all is well. The paper work in the box showed the tracking number and they had shipped from Texas Air Cooled on June 1st Priority Mail. So (2 weeks) in total! Just hoping AA Pistons comes through with the shipment of AA Brand Pistons and Cylinders, no tracking number or anything!

Hello Dan,
I spoke with AA pistons today and they let me know that they did have them out of stock, and BARELY got them back in stock. I am glad I called them for a followup. I am sorry I did not note on the website that this was a dropship item, I have updated it since given all the issues we are having with orders and AA Pistons not shipping out our orders due to stock issues. Dan, I will be sure to call AA Pistons tomorrow for a tracking number. Once again, I am sorry for the delay this may have caused you. If there is anything I can help you with let me know. Thank you, Ricardo
Desp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricardo,

The email you posted was only half of the story, now I feel obliged to post them all. -

Quote:

Jun 9 (3 days ago)

Hi Ricardo,

Unfortunately I haven't received the Pistons/Cylinders yet. If you could go ahead and cancel the order and issue a refund for those and the applicable shipping I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jordan

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Jordan <jordan> wrote:

Hi Ricardo,

Were you able to check on that tracking number?

Jordan

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Jordan <jordan> wrote:

Could you give me the tracking numbers for the packages and info on when they were shipped? I want to make sure I don't miss them.

Jordan

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Texas Air Cooled Sales <[email protected]> wrote:

I will check and get back to you.

It should be today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thank you,

Ricardo

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 3:47 PM
To: Texas Air Cooled Sales
Subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Parts & Service: Your order #1810 has been processed

I'll figure something out, go ahead and let the pistons ship. Do you know when they will be shipping out?

Jordan

On May 27, 2014, at 3:15 PM, "Texas Air Cooled Sales" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hello Jordan,
>
> Shipping for the parts not including the piston kit is about $9 USD.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ricardo
>
>
>
> From: Jordan [mailto:jordan]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 3:08 PM
> To: Texas Air Cooled Sales
> Subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Parts & Service: Your order #1810 has been processed
>
>
>
> Hi Ricardo, can you tell me what the shipping costs will be for the remainder of the items if you cancel the piston kit?
>
> Jordan
>
>
> On May 27, 2014, at 3:03 PM, "Texas Air Cooled Sales" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Jordan,
>>
>> Everything has shipped but the piston kit.
>>
>> I can refund the piston kit.
>>
>> Let me know.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Ricardo
>>
>>
>>
>> From: Jordan [mailto:jordan]
>> Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 2:09 PM
>> To: [email protected]
>> Subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Parts & Service: Your order #1810 has been processed
>>
>>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>
>>
>> I placed this order yesterday and after further evaluation determined I am not going to rebuild my engine, therefore I would like to cancel this order.
>>
>> Jordan

You failed to respond to my subsequent emails. On the 27th you said they would be shipping "today or tomorrow". On the 30th I requested a tracking number or an update, no response, not for that email nor any subsequent emails. As I originally said, the items I ordered you guys ship came fast enough and I had no complaints there, and I don't doubt that all of the problems are due to drop shipping, but your website says "IN STOCK", that means to most people you STOCK the item.

Really the issue isn't even the fact that it's a bit misleading and delayed, the real issue is I did not receive any further correspondence through email.

At this point all I want to happen is my money refunded for the pistons, applicable shipping charges and tax. I have already ordered another set from someone else who had them IN STOCK and shipped them the same day I ordered them.
Danwvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Reply with quote

Danwvw wrote:
Placed my order with Texas Air Cooled on-line and it processed on May 23rd 2014, No tracking info was available on-line so I e-mailed them a couple of times over the next two weeks and they did not reply, finally I called Texas Air Cooled on June the 4th and they were very nice and said my order had to be split into 2 parts because the Pistons and Cylinders had to drop ship from AA Pistons but that all the other parts had shipped but they did not have the tracking numbers. The very next day the parts from Texas Aircooled arrived at my little post office here in Oregon and all is well. The paper work in the box showed the tracking number and they had shipped from Texas Air Cooled on June 1st Priority Mail. So (2 weeks) in total! Just hoping AA Pistons comes through with the shipment of AA Brand Pistons and Cylinders, no tracking number or anything!

June 17th 2014 came home to find my AA Pistons Drop Ship order of Pistons and cylinders setting on my back step courtesy of UPS Ground via a Thomas Lee, LA Puente CA, looks like they made it in good condition! All parts received, Thanks, Dan
homey58701
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: bad experience so far Reply with quote

ordered a set of pistons/cylinders on june 10th...got a call on june 11th saying they werent in stock although their website did not specify that they were out...here it is june 24th...havent received them...no refund and i need the motor together by july 2nd or 3rd...thinkin i should get a refund and buy elsewhere that has them on hand and get them overnited so i can get the motor done in time
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desp wrote:
Ricardo,

The email you posted was only half of the story, now I feel obliged to post them all. -

Quote:

Jun 9 (3 days ago)

Hi Ricardo,

Unfortunately I haven't received the Pistons/Cylinders yet. If you could go ahead and cancel the order and issue a refund for those and the applicable shipping I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi Ricardo,

Jordan

Could you give me the tracking numbers for the packages and info on when they were shipped? I want to make sure I don't miss them.

Jordan

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Texas Air Cooled Sales <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you,

Ricardo

Subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Parts & Service: Your order #1810 has been processed

I'll figure something out, go ahead and let the pistons ship. Do you know when they will be shipping out?

Jordan

On May 27, 2014, at 3:15 PM, "Texas Air Cooled Sales" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hello Jordan,
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ricardo
>
>
>
> Subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Parts & Service: Your order #1810 has been processed
>
>
>
> Hi Ricardo, can you tell me what the shipping costs will be for the remainder of the items if you cancel the piston kit?
>
> Jordan
>
>
> On May 27, 2014, at 3:03 PM, "Texas Air Cooled Sales" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Jordan,
>>
>>
>>
>> Let me know.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Ricardo
>>
>>
>>
>> Subject: Re: Texas Air Cooled Parts & Service: Your order #1810 has been processed
>>
>>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>
>>
>> I placed this order yesterday and after further evaluation determined I am not going to rebuild my engine, therefore I would like to cancel this order.
>>
>> Jordan

You failed to respond to my subsequent emails. On the 27th you said they would be shipping "today or tomorrow". On the 30th I requested a tracking number or an update, no response, not for that email nor any subsequent emails. As I originally said, the items I ordered you guys ship came fast enough and I had no complaints there, and I don't doubt that all of the problems are due to drop shipping, but your website says "IN STOCK", that means to most people you STOCK the item.

Really the issue isn't even the fact that it's a bit misleading and delayed, the real issue is I did not receive any further correspondence through email.

At this point all I want to happen is my money refunded for the pistons, applicable shipping charges and tax. I have already ordered another set from someone else who had them IN STOCK and shipped them the same day I ordered them.

Thats good, thats awesome.. I am having one major problem with refunding your money to you. You requested a paypal dispute of 228.18, when clearly you received everything else on the order BUT the pistons. The amount you should have requested was 165.15, which would be the value of the pistons plus shipping (that you did not receive). Please send the parts back to me and I will refund it all (228.18 ) OR change the dispute and I will accept the refund.. Let me know. Thank you
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: bad experience so far Reply with quote

homey58701 wrote:
ordered a set of pistons/cylinders on june 10th...got a call on june 11th saying they werent in stock although their website did not specify that they were out...here it is june 24th...havent received them...no refund and i need the motor together by july 2nd or 3rd...thinkin i should get a refund and buy elsewhere that has them on hand and get them overnited so i can get the motor done in time

Hello Jason,
I am real sorry for the Drop ship issue. But unfortunately, they are still out of stock at AA. I just got off the phone with you and thank you for your patience. I just refunded your transaction through Paypal Unique Transaction ID # 3H376919A3009063T
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you,
Ricardo
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexasAircooledParts wrote:
Desp wrote:
Ricardo,

Quote:

Jun 9 (3 days ago)

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks,

Jordan

Hi Ricardo,

Jordan

Jordan

Thank you,

Ricardo

Jordan

>
> Hello Jordan,
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ricardo
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Jordan
>
>
>>
>> Hello Jordan,
>>
>>
>>
>> Let me know.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Ricardo
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Jordan

Thats good, thats awesome.. I am having one major problem with refunding your money to you. You requested a paypal dispute of 228.18, when clearly you received everything else on the order BUT the pistons. The amount you should have requested was 165.15, which would be the value of the pistons plus shipping (that you did not receive). Please send the parts back to me and I will refund it all (228.18 ) OR change the dispute and I will accept the refund.. Let me know. Thank you

And I don't mind paying shipping back to me if that is an issue.
Thank you,
Ricardo
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desp wrote:

Paypal took care of it for us, 165.15 refunded.. all is good.
Unique Transaction ID # 7P0441411L188512N
Thank you sir
RetroLemon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a shift rod coupler and it arrived super fast!

I really appreciate it, thanks so much!

I'll definitely be ordering from them again.
RetroLemon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas at Texas Air Cooled was super helpful and pointed out somethings that my bug was missing here on The Samba, and was able to find me a missing tin, and even cleaned it up and painted it!

It shipped quick, and I'm so happy to have a part that I would have had no idea where to find it.

Thank you so much!
bikeboy480
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to order new ball joints and torsion arms from Bus Boys but Texas Aircooled said they could do them locally and throw in new steering knuckles for the same price. I decided to go with them.

The Bad News: These took much longer to complete than anticipated and promised.

The Good News: They kept in touch with me through out the process so I never felt out of the loop. When they did get them back to me, they looked great! They even gave me a hand installing them and threw in a new License plate light to make up for the delay.

Thomas and Ricky are a smaller operation and make take a little longer to get things done, but they did a great job and I would use them again.
Her74buggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having some carb issues and met with Thomas from Texas Air Cooled. He saw my choke was stuck and detected a vacuum leak. He was able to fix it quick by taking the top of the carb apart and freeing everything up. He dialed in the carb and timed it and it's running better than ever! He was very knowledgable, explaining along the way, and a really nice guy to boot. It's nice to see younger guys that have a passion for these old cars and are carrying on the technical knowledge that is becoming a lost art. Beside the carb he gave me some great pointers on my other ongoing projects with this car.
I would never hesitate to trust TAC with my bug after my experience with Thomas.
Her74buggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the first experience with TAC it was recommended to replace the 009 to get the performance I wanted. Since then I found a 034 svda that was in decent shape. I cleaned it up and showed it to Thomas at TAC and he immediately saw an issue with it. Within a few minutes he had it apart, shimmed and back together. We got it in the car, timed and the carb adjusted. He really knew what he was doing and in no time it was running perfectly! Much improvement over the 009 distributor!
He also gave me a hand bleeding my brakes so I didn't have to go though the wife in the seat pumping the brakes. Anyone who has experienced that knows it's to be avoided at all cost!
Again, as he worked he explained a lot of things about these funny little cars that was great to learn. Great service and I can't recommend TAC any higher. It will be the first place I go for any issues I can't tackle on my air cooled.
Dennyjr319
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered scat dual carb linkage from tac ten days later still no response if it shipped or anything. Really no response at all on anything
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennyjr319 wrote:
I ordered scat dual carb linkage from tac ten days later still no response if it shipped or anything. Really no response at all on anything

Hello Dennis,
I am very sorry for the delay. We are currently moving to a new location and that has put us behind schedule as well as the holidays. Communication has been tough as well as our systems have been down during the move. We are now back up and running. I did get your order out to you and it is on the way. It went UPS Ground 1Z9761890358330472. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know. Thank you, Ricardo
jdub63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that you are probably still in the middle of your move, but can you respond to my emails regarding my order #1959 for a wiring harness. I ordered it early last week and was hoping to have it shipped from Houston to DFW within a couple of days.
saltpeter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Still no parts Reply with quote

I ordered some parts 10 days ago, tried calling the last two or three days for an update on where they were. No, answer, I have left messages with no reply. Since I'm in the panhandle of florida, thought it would be fast shipping. Looks like I'm going to have to file a claim with paypal.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: