Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TexasAircooledParts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TexasAircooledParts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 25, 2024
saltpeter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two weeks NOTHING, no email, call, parts, NOTHING. I wish I would have seen this thread prior to ordering from this guy.

Oh well, I've opened a paypal dispute.
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Still no parts Reply with quote

saltpeter wrote:
I ordered some parts 10 days ago, tried calling the last two or three days for an update on where they were. No, answer, I have left messages with no reply. Since I'm in the panhandle of florida, thought it would be fast shipping. Looks like I'm going to have to file a claim with paypal.

Hello,
Sorry for the delay. The dist cap was the only part that delayed the order. We had zero left in stock. I will refund the order. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saltpeter wrote:
Two weeks NOTHING, no email, call, parts, NOTHING. I wish I would have seen this thread prior to ordering from this guy.

Oh well, I've opened a paypal dispute.

I am truly sorry for the lack of communication on my part.
I did refund the payment Paypal Unique Transaction ID # 02K18032B7039954P
if you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Heathintexas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked them to match a price the other day, and they beat it! I would say these guys are very reliable.
jlpatterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: parts ordered / no response Reply with quote

My name is Jerry. I placed an order with texas air cooled and have yet to receive any tracking info or any response to my attempts to contact texas air cooled for a status and tracking info. I was hesitant to place an order based on some of the negative comments and reviews but I decided to give it a try since the flyweel I am looking for is very hard to find. Texas air cooled showed having the flyweel I needed in stock. I placed my order, my card was charged, I didn't get any tracking info and I have made several attempts to call and sent an email as well. i found this blog and noticed several people had got responses regarding their orders here so thought I'd give that a try. Please call me, email me or something and let me know about my order status!! I see the delivery issues people seem to complain most about and that delays happen especially with items hard to find but I need my parts ASAP or a full refund!!
Order#2026

Thank you
Jerry
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: parts ordered / no response Reply with quote

jlpatterson wrote:
My name is Jerry. I placed an order with texas air cooled and have yet to receive any tracking info or any response to my attempts to contact texas air cooled for a status and tracking info. I was hesitant to place an order based on some of the negative comments and reviews but I decided to give it a try since the flyweel I am looking for is very hard to find. Texas air cooled showed having the flyweel I needed in stock. I placed my order, my card was charged, I didn't get any tracking info and I have made several attempts to call and sent an email as well. i found this blog and noticed several people had got responses regarding their orders here so thought I'd give that a try. Please call me, email me or something and let me know about my order status!! I see the delivery issues people seem to complain most about and that delays happen especially with items hard to find but I need my parts ASAP or a full refund!!
Order#2026

Thank you
Jerry

Hello Jerry,
Yes, you are correct. We are having issues with keeping this particular number in stock. Mfg is out of them as well. A refund is on the way. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Ricardo
jlpatterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to receive my refund. Please get my refund to me asap! I will otherwise file a dispute!

Thank you,
Jerry
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jlpatterson wrote:
I have yet to receive my refund. Please get my refund to me asap! I will otherwise file a dispute!

Thank you,
Jerry

Hello Jerry,
The refund was sent out through Paypal
Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 7YJ36921094596215)
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Ricardo
raynalsa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject: Texas Aircooled Parts refund request Reply with quote

Texas Aircooled Parts,
Please refund unshipped order #2041.
You sent me an email on May 21 showing the item was shipped but the tracking # only shows that a shipping label was created.
Regards,
Sergio
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to thank Mr. Duncan and texas aircooled for helping me out with my engine rebuild- got it back last weekend and everything looks great! They took their time getting everything just right, measuring everything and not just slapping it together to make sure it will last me a good long while. Communication throughout the build was also very thorough. Thanks very much from a very satisfied customer!!

1969 autostick sedan, family owned since new
1600 SP engine
Solex 30 PICT 3 carburetor
Bosch 113905205AE autostick distributor
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Texas Aircooled Parts refund request Reply with quote

raynalsa wrote:
Texas Aircooled Parts,
Please refund unshipped order #2041.
You sent me an email on May 21 showing the item was shipped but the tracking # only shows that a shipping label was created.
Regards,
Sergio

Hello Sergio,
Actually, the package is waiting in your mailbox according to USPS... If you no longer need the item I can setup a return for you. Let me know. Thank you
TX-73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to put on a good word about my engine rebuild from Thomas and Aircooled. We all worked together initially to sort out which direction to go, parts choices, etc. I've got dozens of emails back and forth where every detail was discussed. Any parts I bought were on their recommendation and I'm very pleased with the results. Thomas made 3 trips out for the rebuild, the first 2 were cut short by parts damaged in transit, nothing to do with them. Everything was checked, all tolerances accounted for and I saw great attention paid to every detail. The engine started at first crank and runs like new plus they've followed up with advice on oil changes, valve adjustments etc. Very good to work with. You can see the actual rebuild startup on my big build post. Well done.
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Anyone heard form these guys lately? Ordered some 90.5 and haven't got them or an email or phone call or anything

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
Anyone heard form these guys lately? Ordered some 90.5 and haven't got them or an email or phone call or anything

Ended up filing with paypal!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
bearwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

At first i was confident on buying some parts at this website, since it is established quite some time now. What happened to honesty in this hobby??? I thought there is camaraderie between vw hobbyists...

I have emailed your company several times, i think its fair for a response on your part
Im asking a tracking number for the order #2181 placed last january, yet you cannot give me a tracking number
Another is the order #2277 which was placed this june, until now there is no update, in this case, i just want it to be cancelled
Just give me my refund!!! No parts received!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

bearwin wrote:
At first i was confident on buying some parts at this website, since it is established quite some time now. What happened to honesty in this hobby??? I thought there is camaraderie between vw hobbyists...

I have emailed your company several times, i think its fair for a response on your part
Im asking a tracking number for the order #2181 placed last january, yet you cannot give me a tracking number
Another is the order #2277 which was placed this june, until now there is no update, in this case, i just want it to be cancelled

Hello,
We contacted you in January 14, 2016 about a fraud trigger that was due to your card not supported by the AVS filters. We never got a response back, so we did not ship it not wanting to be a victim of fraud. Again on 06/09/2016 an order was placed and our fraud filters were triggered. We voided the last order due to double orders from the January one. The first order will be shipping out tomorrow UPS and I will have tracking for you. Thank you for making this all clear, your credit card shows registered out of the country.
bearwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

TexasAircooledParts wrote:
bearwin wrote:

Hello,
We contacted you in January 14, 2016 about a fraud trigger that was due to your card not supported by the AVS filters. We never got a response back, so we did not ship it not wanting to be a victim of fraud. Again on 06/09/2016 an order was placed and our fraud filters were triggered. We voided the last order due to double orders from the January one. The first order will be shipping out tomorrow UPS and I will have tracking for you. Thank you for making this all clear, your credit card shows registered out of the country.

Yes im out for work, how about my order last january? Have you shipped it? Order #2181, i think it is still pending, my card has already charged me for that yet no tracking number... By the way same card was used for all of my transactions even order #2181... Once again pls send me the tracking number

I have been emailing you all the time, regarding fraud trigger saying its legit, yet you dont answer...24/7 i check and responda to emails

Just pls ship the order #2181 and #2277 and email the tracking numbers as well, life goes on, vw hobby goes on... Its been a stressful week waiting for answers!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bearwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

TexasAircooledParts wrote:
bearwin wrote:

Hello,

up until now now there is no tracking number sent, which means texas aircooled have not shipped my orders...you told me the following day you will ship it, you are lying...
why won't you shipped them? I already paid for them! What is wrong with you guys over there, if you dont want to ship my orders well better refund me with my money, its like my money was hostage, i cannot do anything with it...you dont even answer my emails!
these are my order numbers.. #2181 #2277
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Last Sunday I purchased some pistons. The problem is I haven't heard from them since. My order says processed but no ship date, tracking, etc. I have called and emailed, no response. I just want my order, I'm having the head and case machined now but this is getting a little ridiculous. Looks like I should have looked into them a little better at first.
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry, yes, I ordered through Texas air cooled. My name is Tony, my last name is in my username. I don't want to cancel my order, I just want to know when I can expect it.

Thank you
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: