Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwNOSparts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
montyrowden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Broken part Reply with quote

Seller shipped me a broken part buyers beware of the late bus wiper switches.
vwNOSparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Broken part Reply with quote

montyrowden wrote:

Be Aware this customer, has broken the switch upon install and blame us sending a broken part, The parts that we ship are Brand new NOS parts they are all in original boxes and has been controlled before shipment. Customer was refunded and agreed to return the part,

Customer has later contacted us and offered 30USD to keep the part he has broken. Full refund was issued for a return. Please Be very cautious!!!! Not trustworthy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Classifieds Feedback
bugbyte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Great mud flaps... Reply with quote

I received the mud flaps for my '75 Std Bug in only a couple of weeks. Great packaging. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: vacuum can Reply with quote

Just received my nos vacuum can and it came in good time and looks great. Thank you! Good experience with the Seller.
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so happy with my first nos vacuum can that I ordered two more. They just arrived and look great. Very Happy
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RRuss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Excellent service Reply with quote

Very Happy

I ordered a NOS BOSCH VW 1972-73 Type-2 Vacuum Advance Unit from vwNOSparts. I was skeptical because it was so cheap and it is overseas. But I read the feedback on him and quickly placed an order. He replied within an hour, I sent him the payment thru paypal on 11/29/2013. He agreed to ship the part on the following Monday. I just received the part 12/19/2013, it is the correct part in excellent condition and it tests and functions exactly as it should.
I would not hesitate to order anything else he has that I need for my Bus.
montyrowden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Broken part Reply with quote

vwNOSparts wrote:
montyrowden wrote:

Be Aware this customer, has broken the switch upon install and blame us sending a broken part, The parts that we ship are Brand new NOS parts they are all in original boxes and has been controlled before shipment. Customer was refunded and agreed to return the part,

Customer has later contacted us and offered 30USD to keep the part he has broken. Full refund was issued for a return. Please Be very cautious!!!! Not trustworthy.

I sent the part back and was never refunded my money. I never even installed the switch for it to break. Definitely hard to deal with as seller is in Istanbul. H
T3man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Red Tire inserts Reply with quote

Got Red Tire Inserts today and that was a fast shipment. Third time I have ordered stuff from them and products is high quality and fast shipment.
1969 Bahama Yellow camper bus
2170 Silver Alien space ship. Leaks Nuclear waste!
Hashfiction
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered A Vacuum can from him (07116) for a 1974 type 2 AT and he sent me the Vacuum can for An L73-74 Type 1 Cal AT.

When I told him he was wrong, he refused to believe me, going so far to say that all VW's use the same Vacuum can. What lunacy...

I asked for a full refund and he delivered, but buyer beware, he doesn't understand the differences in Vacuum Cans!

Here's the Ad:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1466009

Here's the OldVolksHome Specs for both cans.

Type 1
http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#A1974MCA
Type 2
http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#B1974ADC8
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have tried on multiple occasions to order a vacuum can from this seller over the last couple of years, but I never get a reply to my inquires. He must exist as the ads have to be renewed on a regular basis.... Confused

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

vamram wrote:
I have tried on multiple occasions to order a vacuum can from this seller over the last couple of years, but I never get a reply to my inquires. He must exist as the ads have to be renewed on a regular basis.... Confused

It's time for Everett to boot his ass off this site.. I've emailed him 3 times and never gotten a response either...

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent him an email to come read his feedback thread.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
I sent him an email to come read his feedback thread.

Thanks Everett

It's odd that he's updating his ads yet not responding to emails. I wonder if he'll respond to you..

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Amazingly, I finally received a response from vwnosparts to an email I sent early last week about 1 of the vac cans he advertises. I made the purchase and have been receiving DHL updates on the shipping. I'll post back when I receive to confirm that it's the item I paid for and it's condition, but so far so good.

Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
pioneer1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered Bosch Vacuum can. I was a little wary but paypal protects so went for it. This co. has great communication,shipped fast to Canada from Turkey...like 5 days! and the part is as described. Will buy again

'85 Porsche 911 Targa

'76 Westfalia project
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: vwNOSparts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Like Pioneer1, I received the part quickly via DHL and it was an original unused Bosch DVDA can. *However* it was not the exact one I had ordered based on the pics. That said, it is for an SVDA dizzy that works w/the 34-3 on a '72 Bug, so i'll keep it.

Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: