Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

dean salinero - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: deanovolksmedic
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 17, 2024
domator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you for good trade. It was quite difficult as I live in Poland but seller took care of everything (shipment and so on) and I got the item with no problems. Great communication.
Thank you.
jmiller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

The item I bought was delivered incredibly fast, and is exactly as described. I certainly would purchase from Deano again.
Thanks for the quick service! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mcmmd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction with great communication!! Thanks.
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dean was great to work with. Good deal with great communications!
INRUSTITRUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome transaction!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a 36 HP main bearing set from Dean. We had a smooth international transaction! Great communication, good packaging and quick shipping! Hope to deal with him again in the future! Thanks: Attila from Budapest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Honest seller and great prices. Id buy from Deano anytime
ryanjoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

A++++++ I purchased some 67 Bug wiper arms and they're in beautiful shape. Dean responded quickly, shipped them out fast, and they were well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thanks again!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some misc oval parts from Dean. Smooth and easy. He's always good to deal with - Gary
Brian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Positive review
Bought some 38amp regulators for a great price. Everything worked out well with them, thanks again man.

'69 Bug
'68 Baja Truck
'71 Bug
'68 Camper

Only losers litter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Deans parts were as described, nice shape. Fairly priced, and packaged well. Thanks!
BerneseMtnDog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dean is an awesome guy. Bought some great looking seat belts from him. We need more Deans in this world!

Steve
Scorcho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Asked Dean if he had some small things I needed for my thermostat and he quickly replied and was even nice enough to send them to me as long as I just pay the postage. Always good to have good guys like Dean willing to help someone out! Looking forward to buying from him again soon
Joedirt56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dean was great to work with. I am new to air cooled vw's and he helped me figure out other items that i was unaware i needed. When i recieved the part i was actually looking for there were other misc bits and pieces he added just to help me get going. Would buy from him again without question!!!!
GARRY YORK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: dean salinero - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy
DEAN WAS AN AWESOME SELLER, HE IS LIKE A POSTMAN, (THE MAIL STILL WENT THROUGH) HE WENT THRU HAVING A TREE FALL INTO HIS HOUSE TO LIVING IN A MOTEL BECAUSE IT WAS RED TAGGED TO SETTING UP HIS COMPUTER IN HIS GARAGE SO HE COULD CONTINUE HIS SALES AND SHIP ME MY PARTS. HATS OFF TO YOU!!
THANKS AGAIN DEAN
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased some restored split bus vent window frames and parts from Dean,great person to deal with,packaged very well,good communication and fast shipping at a reasonable price,would not hesitate to buy from him again.Thanks! Very Happy
taylordb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean is a great seller! He communicated with me every step of the way. The items were very carefully packaged and sent out very quickly. Quality was better than described. Do not hesitate to do business with him.
167luckycharm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great purchase and pleasant emails. Items individually packed with TLC to prevent damage or loss. Exactly as described in the ad and shipped quickly too. Will definitely do business with Dean again!
Aloha!
John Mr.009
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great customer service! Plate frame packed well and a great price. Thanks!
trbugman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean is a great guy to Deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: