Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: nos64notch
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
blacktruck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

"good for restoring"LOL
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/379395.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/379394.jpg
I thought I was getting parts that needed rust removal and the
spacers and races removed...but the above pics show what
Chris thinks is restorable.I have e-mailed him,he replied with
a polite request for pictures.Well the pics went out and I haven't heard back yet(its been most of a week)
I only asked for a partial refund cuz the ad said "good for restoring".
Before doing biz with Chris I'd get really high res photos and not
descriptions.

Old email
newoldskolghia - [email protected]
nos64notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Offered full refund Reply with quote

I sent an e-mail to the buyer on Sept. 19th offering a full refund and explained that I had not replied because I was on my honey moon. The pictures he sent me did not look like the spindles I shipped him. I feel if they are truely bad parts then he should have no problem sending them back to me for a full refund. I have not gotten any replys back from since I sent the e-mail offering a full refund.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blacktruck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I'll bite.Why would you offer a full refund for parts that "don't look like"
the parts you sent me?I got a much better value out of them by trading them to a baja builder who will cut off the bent axle stubs.
ernstben
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since there doesn't seem to be anything positive on here about Chris, I thought I'd chime in.

I just got a pedal cluster from Chris. Although it was shipped a week late, he apologized and offered to pay for shipping. It arrived yesterday and I am very pleased with the item and my interactions with Chris.

Thanks!!!
volksbugusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: my purchase Reply with quote

Chris
Sold me a great pair of TRUE German Split rear axel boots.
He told me he would ship on that monday..and he did...
He sent me an email letting me know the day the boots where being delivered.Great service...by the way the boots stopped my leaks...
what more can i say...would purchase again from Chris

matt volksbugusa

https://www.facebook.com/groups/506947294919060
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jawico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: 62 Owners Manual Reply with quote

I recently purchased a 1962 VW Beetle Owners Manual from Chris and the transaction was flawless. He provided additional photos to help with my decision and was quick to ship out the item once I made the purchase... Thanks Chris!
Fusca1300L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great vendor! Very honest!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an NOS Type 3 part, everything was excellent.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sjbartnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a used 6V voltage regulator, it was shipped quickly and was in the same condition as advertised. Good transaction.
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

I bought a T3 part from Chris. Great transaction. Will definitely buy from him again. Thank you!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
Zelko Jurkovic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

I bought from Chris Type 3 European Body Trim for my notchback. Despite finding some negative comments about Chris, I found him to be a very honest and a trustworthy The Samba Member. The items that were sent were exactly as described. He provided me with few honest shipment quotes from The States to Australia, which were very reasonable considering that we lived on two different continents. The package was packed very well and meticulously placed in the PVC tube for safe shipment. The shipment was scheduled to be at my destination within 7-10 days and it arrived on the seventh day. I definitely will buy from him again. Very Happy VW Logo VW Logo VW Logo
Robert Chambers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

I just purchased NOS parts from Chris. Thanks for the great deal and safe packaging.
'63 OG 117
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

nos64notch purchased an item from me. Packaged in package with old marked through mailing form on back side. The package promptly hit the road in the direction of Detroit, Michigan vice Dahlonega, Georgia. A quick turn around in Detroit and back South. How the US Government used the new confirmation number and sent the package to the location of the old mailing form is interesting. Governmental Incompetence-as most governmental work is!! Thanks Chris for your patience. Otherwise great transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
six3notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

Chris is an excellent seller and is a pleasure to do business with! Thanks buddy!
deann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

Fast delivery of parts purchased.

Chris emailed me when he received the money and shipped the parts.

Thanks!
gumbyz4u
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

Just purchased a “NOS” Kamei parcel tray. Chris was very helpful when I asked for additional information and measurements. The part number he referenced was started w/151, which is a convertible part. Chris provided the necessary confirmation information for me to close the deal. Chris, shipped very quickly and was packaged to protect from possibly being ran over by a tank! Thanks, Chris, it looks unbelievable in my early convertible.

I would buy again from him in a heartbeat!

Gumby
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

Just bought a pair of Fuchs from Chris and couldn't be happier. Chris shipped the next day and was well packed. Excellent transaction.. Will definitely buy again.
nos64notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

gumbyz4u wrote:
Just purchased a “NOS” Kamei parcel tray. Chris was very helpful when I asked for additional information and measurements. The part number he referenced was started w/151, which is a convertible part. Chris provided the necessary confirmation information for me to close the deal. Chris, shipped very quickly and was packaged to protect from possibly being ran over by a tank! Thanks, Chris, it looks unbelievable in my early convertible.

I would buy again from him in a heartbeat!

Gumby

I am glad you like it, thanks for the kind words!
nos64notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

voredn wrote:
Just bought a pair of Fuchs from Chris and couldn't be happier. Chris shipped the next day and was well packed. Excellent transaction.. Will definitely buy again.

I was very worried they would get damaged during shipping. Thank you for letting me know they came in undamaged.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: nos64notch - [email protected] - Chris Carson Reply with quote

Top notch buyer/seller. Friendly and helpful. I sold him a nice Type 3 bumper and bought a sweet shift knob from him. Chris is a stand-up guy! Asset to the community. Thanks Chris!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: