Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Samba scouts
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Site Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salty D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Samba scouts Reply with quote

"jwworkshopaol.comásaid... (7/15/2003 at 8:31AM PST)
kind of like sending your dog out to see if the steak on the barbie is done. yeah, sure i'll go check out that 23 for you. oh hell, it's full of rust, so i picked it up for parts cause you wouldn't have wanted it."

ever thought about the glass being half full?

Not everyone is an arse. There are plenty of us here to help.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Karly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:04 am    Post subject: Samba scouts Reply with quote

SambaScouts? Do we get to wear cool uniforms with Smokey the Bear hats and get merit badges for every vehicle we check out? Put me down for the DC/No.Va. area then!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Site All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: