Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Bohemian Wrecks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2023
RHD Notch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex totally came through for me...I bought some bed metal from him for my SC. The transaction originated several months ago and he just delivered it to my doorstep on his way down for OCTO and the Classic. I definitely recommend him and will buy from him again... Thank you!
I have some other projects I'd like to finish first and I want to drive this bus while I'm working on those to help stay motivated.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Seller!

Thanks!

Martin

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Euroshah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Bug & Ghia Vert Parts Reply with quote

Great seller. Very helpful.
Has great sense of humor too!
Parts arrived as described.
Thanks
Ezam
Malaysia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Egorspyle65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a jacket. Great product. Had a little mix up with payment and shipping but once that got cleared up it came super fast cross country. Even slipped a little something extra in for all the confusion. Great seller and would definately buy from again.
jjjjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the heater boxes today. Exactly as described and well packaged. Excellent seller. Thanks!
IG:j.stenner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a handle from this seller. Everything went smooth and the handle was as described.
Jsbug72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Not to happy Reply with quote

I have placed two orders with this seller. The first order for a jacket and patches went so-so "didn't have some in stock". The second order has SUCKED completely. I ordered two patches from them on Monday Jan. 5. Today Thurs. Jan 16 I still have not received my order so I e-mailed them to make sure they got my order and it was shipped. They replied that they " don't have those in stock and they refunded my payment. Well I just checked and they haven't refunded anything. I checked their website and no changes have been made to let future buyers know that they are no longer in stock. This is piss poor bussiness skills. I WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM AGAIN!
Guadalupe Azar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

Bought 5 NOS seals for T-1 license plate light and received the items fast and beyond my expectations. 5 stars! Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

I bought some tools from bohemian. Pleasant and easy to deal with, good price, well packaged, and got to me quickly! I would use Boh again!
dieseltdi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

Purchased a locking T handle from him on June 26. He basically required Friends and Family Payment through Paypal. Now I have No T handle and he refuses to answer emails (I have sent several both through the ad on here and through private email). Unfortunately, I am screwed as Paypal does not accept complaints on Friends and Family payments. I guess I have learned a $65 bad lesson and I will NEVER pay anyone with Paypal if they require Friends and Family. Hayden
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

I will email him about your post and issue - I am sure Rex will come through as he is well-known person in the CA VW scene for many, many years
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dieseltdi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

Follow up to my feedback. They did contact me, finally and let me know that an "emergency" had taken them out of town. I still don't know why they couldn't have answered an email. Refund has been processed and I am satisfied. Hayden
BeetleNerd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Bohemian Wrecks - [email protected] - Rex Reply with quote

I didn't have a pleasant transaction. All I was sinply looking for was a engine deck lid for a VW Bus. After several emails back and forth. He ended up selling the one I was looking for. First, he sent me his wrong email address, so my paypal payment apparently never went thru. It was deducted from my checking account, and I tried to have him confirm receipt, and he told me he had to dig out the engine deck lid. He said he was out of town. Then when I found out from paypay that the payment out was still pending, he had sold the engine deck lid to someone else but he could send me one after he came back from camping. This was emails back and forth for about a month. It felt like I was the one always initiating an email and expecting a response from him. I've never had a transaction go like this EVER and I've bought several items on the SAMBA. I've never written anyone a bad review. Luckily, he gave me the wrong paypal email address, and I never lost money, but it was aggravating as heck, trying to make a simple transaction. Needless to say, I had passed up two possible engine deck lids because I was waiting to get this one, so I lost out.
BEWARE of headaches and poor communication.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: