Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Touch Nicks Thing - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Touch Nicks Thing
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 17, 2024
fin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Touch Nicks Thing - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nick was great to deal with. He handled our transaction quickly and honestly. THANKS NICK
volks67beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would have to agree about Nick. purchased an untested 12V black box for my 67. He was honest by saying he was unsure if it worked when I emailed him. He offered me to make up my own price...even knowing how rare these boxes are. He agreed with my price and the deal went through without a problem...he answers all emails. thanks nick....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Matthew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought a pair of 40 IDF Webers from Nick. The price was right and the parts arrived in good condition as described. Would do business again with him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Nick Groth - A Real Nice Guy Reply with quote

A Great deal I got from Nick for the Gas Cap and the Cig. Lighter. Pleasant and easy to deal with. Great communication and super fast shipment. The parts arrived from VA to OR within 2 days ~ just on time to be included in the shipment heading for Saigon.
Appreciate all the assistance given and the T Shirt which my friend described as 'cool'. Can't wait to wear it in our weekly Beetle Group Gathering.
Thanks Nick. You are an awesome guy. Wish you all the luck and happiness with your busses Blue Bus Orange Bus Green Bus Rolling Eyes and babes. Wink . I envy you
bikesnbuses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a shirt from Nick.Fast shipping and a good deal!! Thank you!!!!
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought pallets of vintage fiberglass hoods, fenders and misc stuff from Nick over the years. Buy and trade with confidence and most of all NEVER APOLOGIZE!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw7266
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick made me touch his thing one time...it was orange...I cranked it like he asked me too...

anyways...he got into busses and bought a bice bumper off me recently and paid me super fast!

now if he'd just come pick it up id be even happier! Laughing
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty wrote:
I've bought pallets of vintage fiberglass hoods, fenders and misc stuff from Nick over the years. Buy and trade with confidence and most of all NEVER APOLOGIZE!

Thank you for all your purchases Crofty, they help me afford my ten step recovery program to cure my homosexuality, the cruel truth behind my fiberglass obsession.

Quote:
nick made me touch his thing one time...it was orange...I cranked it like he asked me too...

anyways...he got into busses and bought a bice bumper off me recently and paid me super fast!

now if he'd just come pick it up id be even happier! Laughing

I'll get that bumper soon, just don't know when...Now that I got the rear I need it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i first met nick at darlington speedway with his #3 dale earnhardt tribute superbeetle based trike. we had a bud light together and discussed his ride that day. i have to say that it was one impressive build. this nick kid was young and had not yet learned how to lie and rip people off. he hasn't changed one bit. i've become penpals with nick and he gives me tip-offs on fiberglas stashes that are beyond what his trike and trailer can haul.

stay young nick, never grow old and never apologize!

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick is a greater seller. I bought a gross of pocket protectors from him. They are just as described, protective of my pockets.

My only disappointment is that we don't live closer so we can trike together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Anchovy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: The pocket protectors are holding up great.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick is outstanding. Buy & sell with confidence.
robert davis
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick is a great guy to deal with - clear communication and follow through!
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this guy.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
tarzan271
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a cargo door handle and sold some wiper pivots to Nick. Both transactions were easy and communication was good between us. Would do business with again.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick bought some pieces from me. He was quick to pay, quick with email responses and all around a pleasure to deal with
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Touch Nicks Thing - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nick purchased some parts from me. No BS, did exactly as he said, paid quickly, and let me know it had arrived. He's one of the good guys!!!!!! Thanks!
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Touch Nicks Thing - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nick responded to my WTB ad for old westy roof rack slats. They arrived quickly and well packed. Top notch person to deal with, thanks again Nick!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Touch Nicks Thing - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nick is a cool Dude, we had a great sales transaction, fun to chat with too! But no, I did not touch Nicks thing... yet! It was too greasy for me.

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Touch Nicks Thing - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nick contacted me about some tools I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for. Clear communicator! Thank you Nick!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: