Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 18, 2024
welshcabrioman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought some door springs from Chadd.

Excellent comms. Rapid shipping ''over the pond ''

Top Samba seller!!

Thanks
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Just spent about 1500 dollars with Chadd. He went above and beyond to get me everything I need. Not sure if he made any money with all the driving to get everything but I really appreciate the service. Always a pleasure.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kawik's
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Got in my vent wing and it was exactly as described and the shipping was really fast! Thanks
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought some parts 2 weeks ago from Chadd off samba.

Communication was stellar until I made the paypal payment.

Then radio silence. 2 unanswered emails, 1 phone call attempted and got a "Voice mail box full, can't accept any messages", tried calling again, no answer.

Sent a samba message, no response.

At this time, I've got no parts, no tracking number, and no response by email or otherwise.

Chadd can you please let me know if my parts have shipped? If not, it's not a big deal, I'll find some others. I just need some form of communication so I know what's going on.

Thank you,
Dustin
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Sorry, left on a parts trip to AZ over a week ago to get more great parts out west at BBB Had to pack and get on the road eg nothing shipped and lack of reaching me. I'll email you and get your parts out by weds. Many thanks for your patience.

Quote:

Communication was stellar until I made the paypal payment.

Then radio silence. 2 unanswered emails, 1 phone call attempted and got a "Voice mail box full, can't accept any messages", tried calling again, no answer.

Sent a samba message, no response.

At this time, I've got no parts, no tracking number, and no response by email or otherwise.

Chadd can you please let me know if my parts have shipped? If not, it's not a big deal, I'll find some others. I just need some form of communication so I know what's going on.

Thank you,
Dustin

57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

On my way back from CA AZ at the moment my friends so if you have parts your waiting on I will get them right after I get back to ATL. Then I will be chained back to the parts haus shipping great parts all around the world again. Please be patient. Many thanks chadd ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thank you for the update Chadd. No worries, looking forward to receiving the parts.

Dustin
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi. Got the handle. Thanks.
Any chance for the t34 parts pictures?
Assaf M.
adriano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Just received some parts ordered to Chadd on date January 8th 2016.
I'm very satisfied, prices are right, including shipping costs to Italy, great communication and very good quality of the used parts. Everything is like described in the ads. I hope to buy again from you.
Adriano
52brezelfenster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd, not sure if my message got through to you. I haven't heard back.

You sent me 2 driver's side reverse light brackets, no passenger side.

Can you get the passenger side one mailed out asap?

Thanks,
Dustin
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

52brezelfenster wrote:
Chadd, not sure if my message got through to you. I haven't heard back.

You sent me 2 driver's side reverse light brackets, no passenger side.

Can you get the passenger side one mailed out asap?

Thanks,
Dustin

I checked them before I shipped them out. please send me a pic of the brackets side by side my man so I can see left from right to my email. happy to send out the other side if I made a mistake! you can send the one back usps first class mail, in a padded envelope. many thanks! chadd
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Gerald Faulkner

2:33 PM

To: chadd magee

Hey man, received it in the mail today. Thanks
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Frank Nitsche

12:59 PM

To: chadd magee

Hello!
Today i get the wiper pivots and itīs all okay!

Thankīs Frank
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought some stuff from chad, got back to me in a timely manner. Then I recieved my item in a matter of days. Good communicator and I would certainly buy stuff from him again
scooterdtm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I bought roughly $2500 worth of parts from this guy and will never buy from him again. The big (new) items were as described. But he will sell you parts he doesn't have and then try to source them. "NOS" to Chadd can mean any number of things ranging from new Brazilian to rusted out junk to you're never going to receive your parts. I ordered my stuff 10/15. It's 4/16. On top of the stuff that was misrepresented, I've still not received several parts. And of course calls and texts go unanswered. Basically, if you buy parts from Chadd Magee, do it in person at a show. Make sure you see the parts before you hand over any money. It says it right on his profile. Occupation: HUSTLER
Micker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

On Mar 28 I asked RatlookVW Chadd Mcgee if he could get a couple of his split bus, advertised Dome lights to my buddy in FL for 4 Apr (before he left for NC) - 'yes sir. thanks chadd' was his quoted reply. I Paid Paypal and since have received and heard absolutely zip. I tried several emails through samba and direct to his email -nothing. So I've lost 40 bucks, but it sure taught me a lesson. Make of it what you will. "Fool me once shame on you - fool me twice..." well that aint gonna happen.
I wonder how he selects which of his customers to ignore??
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

just got this notice. those dome lights went out. I will dig up your emails but I need your name and or email address you sent them from. Micker does not help me at all find you. many thanks, I will figure out whats going on one way or another my friend........ thanks Chadd

Micker wrote:
On Mar 28 I asked RatlookVW Chadd Mcgee if he could get a couple of his split bus, advertised Dome lights to my buddy in FL for 4 Apr (before he left for NC) - 'yes sir. thanks chadd' was his quoted reply. I Paid Paypal and since have received and heard absolutely zip. I tried several emails through samba and direct to his email -nothing. So I've lost 40 bucks, but it sure taught me a lesson. Make of it what you will. "Fool me once shame on you - fool me twice..." well that aint gonna happen.

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

I think I figured it out. your emails say your name is Mark Roberts or Mick, and your payment I think was from a Mike with no subject with what parts you were buying from me.........

Michael Houlihan
24 Grange St
Morecambe, Lancashire
LA4 6BW
United Kingdom

IS this you mark? I did not see Mark Roberts or Mick. I did not know who Mike was..... and the payment did not say what you were buying in the subject. I think this is why we missed you...........

ratlookvw wrote:
just got this notice. those dome lights went out. I will dig up your emails but I need your name and or email address you sent them from. Micker does not help me at all find you. many thanks, I will figure out whats going on one way or another my friend........ thanks Chadd

Micker wrote:

Shabba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi Chadd
Thanks for my door lock mechanism and key, I can now lock up my Bus.
Cheers and thanks again John.
Salt Water Sally
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd just got me the hard to find original camper drip guards for my '62 at a fair price. Shipping to Hawaii was quick and fair too. My dealings with him on items have been no problem. He's upfront about being on the road alot to locate parts, so it's part of the territory. I don't hesitate to buy from Chadd and I appreciate the service. Aloha from da Islands,

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1976 Porsche 911S Targa
1982 Porsche 911SC Targa
1971 Porsche 911E Coupe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 42 of 49

Jump to: