Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ratlookvw
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject: thanks guys! Reply with quote

Many thanks guys! after having a crap morning dealing with sending a man a second package of parts and shipping at no cost to him, and he is still not satisfied makes me happy to see this nice feedback. I know I can't please everyone, but I do try. Sometimes you just run into a bad apple! again, thanks for the nice feedback! Chadd
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave some feedback for him. I check feedback for people that want to buy something from me. If it's dicey I'll pass on to someone else.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:01 pm    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

Hello Chadd ratlookvw,

Today I received the mud flaps and brackets. They will be a great addition to my bug.

Thank you for a perfectly smooth transaction.

Larry
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: more good thanks Reply with quote

Frank Nitsche

Add to contacts
9/19/15
To: chadd magee

Hello!

I get the parts and its all okay!

Thanks Frank
spencerfvee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: rat look 63 Reply with quote

rat look 63 is a good seller .he was fast on shipping the part I needed and I had good e mails from him spencerfvee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: more good feedback Reply with quote

Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - 36hp crank pulley tin $10
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:36:58 +0100
To: [email protected]

Hi Chad,

Just to let you know I received the engine tin this morning, just what I needed. Cheers for the business card too! If there's anything else I need I will let you know

Cheers dude

Matty
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Thanks again! Parts have arrived! You made my weekend bro!

Scott Petrie
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hello Chadd, received ghia wiper switch. Thank you very much

Ruben
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Bought a NOS bus sunvisor. It arrived quickly and as advertised. Thanks!
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi,

It's here! Thank you so much!

Raul.

Enviat des del meu iPhone
vintagecarleds
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Purchased a E-flasher switch.

Came in well packaged, communication was fast and great.

Item was perfect and working!

Smooth transaction Will use again! Cool

Thanks Chadd!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Emailed/called/panicked at Chadd about an NOS early 40hp thermostat/warm-up assembly - the whole shebang - that he posted. It was well priced. He was quick to ship and the parts arrived, as debscribed, two days after I sent payment. Another great transaction with Chadd. Thanks again, man!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Nectar_F
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

A little while ago, i put a wanted add up for notch pop outs..the next day i had a response from Chadd, that he had some. i also got some bearing covers for the short axle swap on my notch, aswell as the b pillars with tabs for the pop outs....

got them today, and am very happy. well packaged, and as described.

will definately buy fr m chadd again,

nectar in melbourne Australia. 😄
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chad: This is for an early bus air vent knob, I have a velvet single cab, pick out what looks best. This is also for a horn push with white surround. The total you know but I am sending you the amount in the Samba ad, the rest is for the great job you are doing for the hobby. I am headed to Pompano Beach tomorrow so no need to rush, I won't be back for a week. Regards, Jim Morris
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Chadd, I got the second 2 switches. nice!

Best part is, one of them matches my door handles. Bonus!

You rock,

Mike
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Robert Kurosu

12/11/15

I received the "1967 ignition switch with key". Thankyou.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hello again Chadd;

I just wanted to confirm that I did receive the 4 plates for the bay window middle seat.

Pleasure doing business with you my friend!

Have a very Merry Christmas and New Year!

Ray Echevarria
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Hi chadd , the hatch arrived all good , really happy mate,

brad
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

right on man! holiday traffic slows packages down, not to mention you being in PR! lol happy holidays! chadd

> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - 60-67 bus floor mat!
> Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:04:07 +0000
>
> Chadd I got the floor mat. It looks great. Thanks, sorry for the desperate message I sent you, I thought you have not ship since you never sent the tracking number. Take care, nice doing bussiness with you.
>
> Johny
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: ratlookvw - [email protected] - chadd magee Reply with quote

Got the switch the other day, thanks again. I was looking at other stuff you have listed, a buddy of mine picked up a 60 single cab, you have some parts he needs. So you might be shipping some more to Iowa.

Arron
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Jump to:
Page 41 of 49

Jump to: