Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

type4split - [email protected] - Seth
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: type4split
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
lhu128l
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a type 4 smog pump from Seth , Great comms and super quick post all the way to the UK . Price was very fair and item was in good condition as described ..can`t fault him
VWKDF
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Seth. It was a smooth transaction and everything was packed well, I'm happy.
bigbugger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Warning Bad person to deal with Reply with quote

Seth is not the kind of person anyone should sell
or buy from. He will waist your time and money.
Not a good person to deal with "WARNING"
VbugmanW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Split bus beam Reply with quote

Seth was easy to work with. He communicated quickly and concisely when I asked him to check on several specific aspects of the front end I purchased from him. I will be watching his ads for future purshases.
myklsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some parts from Seth. Great communication and parts were delivered on time as promised. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
txoval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Seller! Bought two (2) 36HP manifolds and shipped immediately. Arrived in great shape

Thanks again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Deck Lid Hinge Section Reply with quote

Purchased a deck lid hinge section from Seth. Item is in great shape! Great communications and shipment! Highly recommended Seller.
dweiss76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a trade with Seth. All went well. No problem. Will do business with him anytime. Nice guy

Thanks
mwil8989
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 55-57 rear split bus deck lid from Seth. It came very nicely packed and was in much better shape than I expected. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again!

Thx Seth
74 vert Ghia
joe the sand wave rider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

I purchase a rear torsion assembly from Seth. The price was right and the business was good. Thank you Seth.
Sjdback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

Bought a '65 hood from Seth. Great condition. Well packed for shipment. Fair price. Thanks Seth
terry pettigrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

I bought a passenger front quarter panel for an oval window bug from Seth. Very well cut from donor vehicle. Packed well. Good experience. Thanks Seth!
3noses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

Excellent seller, great communication, even though our pending deal on a pair of floorpans didn't work out due to shipping issues, Seth was always helpful, prompt on communications, and knowledgeable on VW parts. Would certainly be happy to deal with him in the future, thanks a lot!
Lymkey930
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject: Porsche Wheels - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

Bought some Porsche Wheels from Seth at a very reasonable price. He carefully packed them for UPS shipping. Smooth deal with excellent results. I highly recommend Seth as an upstanding seller.
NHBA#7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

I purchased a steering column from Seth and it arrived a week earlier than estimated.. Column is just what I needed and I good shape.. I great purchased for a great price.. Thank you Seth it is much appreciated!!
paolo356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

I bough the backing plate and all gone ok, arrived in Italy.
sorry for my english
Paolo Gandossi
DANP85
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: type4split - [email protected] - Seth Reply with quote

Seth was very easy to deal with, fast to respond and I got my parts fast too. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: